A large amount of individuals lose their residence due to not taking action in addition to feeling overwhelmed.
- Author Ayanna Tillman
- Published August 27, 2010
- Word count 560
You can stop foreclosure and reclaim your peace of mind when you gain understanding of the tools/ resources that are available for you to use when you are faced with this crisis. When a homeowner financial situation changes resulting in a decrease in income, it is highly understood that it is going to be tough meeting all of your financial obligations in a timely manner as you use to once before your financial situation changed. What people don’t usually understand when they are faced with this predicament is that they have not lost their home and they do have the ability to stop foreclosure if they take immediate action. The primary reason most people don’t stop foreclosure is that they are not understanding that time is steady ticking and as long as a homeowner don’t use the options they have available to them to stop foreclosure, they will soon be giving away the symbol of many special memories. We will go forward and examine the foreclosure process and the most effective ways to stop foreclosure.
This is the series of events that usually occur with homeowners before they are able to use resources to stop foreclosure. First an untimely event may occur such as decrease in earned income, divorce, death of a spouse, mortgage rate adjustment or a medical emergency. In essence there was some type of strain on the homeowner finances that renders them incapable of meeting their mortgage commitment. After this phase the homeowner is contacted by the lender and informed that by some chance they have not received the mortgage payment yet that is now past due. When the mortgage payment has been missed in consecutive months then that action is what triggers the mortgage lender to set in motion the foreclosure process. In the foreclosure stage it is very important for the homeowner to obtain the right information or professional help in order to stop foreclosure. Homeowners have all the way up to the date the court sets to sell their home to find a way to retain ownership. Given the present state of the American mortgage crisis lenders are now being forced to address helping homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes with new Government enacted Programs.
The most effective solution homeowners are finding great results for stopping foreclosure is obtaining loan modifications from mortgage lenders. A Loan Modification is a permanent change in one or more of the terms of a mortgagor's loan, allows the loan to be reinstated, and results in a payment the mortgagor can afford. This is also referred to as a loan workout. The Two major programs that are being used to stop foreclosure and provide much relief for homeowners are HAMP (Home Affordable Modification Program) and HASP (Homeowner Affordability and Stability Program). Unemployed homeowners are also being assisted to have their payments reduced or eliminated from 3-6 months as they look for employment in accordance to the program guidelines. The best way to stop foreclosure I recommend is to obtain professional help from StopForeclosureandWin.com. They connect you with their team of professionals who provide a no cost, no risk analysis for homeowners in dire need to stop foreclosure. You can also obtain their attorney defense report which details step by step how to stop foreclosure and retain peace of mind for you and your family.
Thriving Company Advisor, Individual and
Corporate Credit Consultant, Author, Motivational Speaker.
Works thoroughly with www.StopForecloseandwin.com to aid
people hold on to
their house.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster