Charity: The Greatest Money-making Secret
- Author Ahmad Mokhzani Bin Mohd Nor
- Published March 3, 2021
- Word count 511
Elizabeth W.Dunn, and Michael I. Norton, of the University of British Columbia and Harvard business school, were selected to spend money. During this process, a certain amount was assigned to spend on others and themselves. Results revealed that people who spend money on others experienced happiness.
From the description above, we have shown how the benefits of giving go beyond the simple feel-good factor. In today’s world, charity is one of the greatest money-making secrets. I’m sure you’re wondering how? Yes! It may sound awful, but reports found that donating to charity improves health and wellbeing.
Islam, Christianity, and other religions place a great emphasis and reward on giving charity in secret. While this money is given, the organization put money in reserve. It's no doubt that excess cash is allocated. Today, a lot of philanthropists are competing with countless billionaires to talk about charity.
In fact, Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gates visited the Daily Show with Trevor Noah. They talked about the importance of international aid and philanthropy. Since getting rich or attaining financial freedom is essential, how do you go about that? The secret is to put money into perspective.
However, you’ll have to decide whether or not you get fulfillment from charity organizations. It feels good to make a difference in the lives of others. At the same time, you can be very generous in making your cool cash. Investing in charity is a worthwhile endeavor, but you can also be richer being a charity.
Less poetically, the idea is this: Giving makes you rich. On the other hand, it quite backward-sounds to economics that charity is the greatest money-making secret. You obviously need to have money, right? Or in the pithy words, would you love to have money without being a Good Samaritan alone?
Why Charity is The Greatest Money-making Secret
According to the Volunteering in America report from the corporate for National and Community Service, the percentage of people who volunteer their time to a good cause every year is 30%. Now, you can make your way from these fundraising events. Below are the reasons why you could make money.
● You can raise more than $1 million from annual gala events
● Selling a product for the cause is a moneymaker for many charities
● Advertising and promotion can expand a charity’s reach leading to more profit
● Celebrity endorsement can multiply the impact of making more money
● It brings a lucrative revenue stream when charities launch a cookie sale to raise money.
Furthermore, when every cause seems like a worthy one to people, it’s essential to have a strategy for giving that is proactive rather than reactive. Meanwhile, you don’t need to compromise the purpose of the charity organization. So, ensure the giving or organization has the most impact through fundraising.
Understand what your donation achieves and listen more than you speak. Examine your relationship with philanthropists and source for funds through various means. With this, you can make 2021 a year of real, lasting progress for your charity organization.
Do you have what it takes to be a Millionaire?
The good news is you don't need to have College degree to be Millionaire. What you need is just street-smart education to acquire the Millionaire Mindset and finally implement the Millionaire Strategies.
You can sign up at https://theauthornor.net/sign-up to access FREE E-book on the SECRETS used by Millionaires to become one, and also receive more offers and information on new releases, as well as contact me directly!Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Most Profitable Passive Income Ideas
- 20 Simple Ways To Get Free Money Fast
- What is Digital Wealth Management?
- The Multimillionaire Mindset That Leads to Financial Success
- Affiliate Marketing For Beginners - What It Takes To Become Successful
- Collateralizing and Resolving America’s 2020 Economic Crisis!
- The Only Economic Strategy That Systematically Lowers Your Taxes While Paying Off the National Debt
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital