- Author Orit Zakay
- Published February 8, 2008
- Word count 419
Are you looking for a miraculous way to fight off the ill effects of aging such as miracle drugs and pills? Well, you may want to actually look in your refrigerator first to see what fruits and vegetables you have available to help your anti aging process. They are rich in vitamins and minerals that fight off the ill effects of aging, which will combat spots, moles, creases and wrinkles.
As you age, you most certainly want to postpone the effects such as wrinkles and creases, in other words, help the anti aging process. I am sure you have heard that you need to exercise regularly, watch your diet, sleep eight hours a day, use anti aging cosmetics and try hormone therapy for anti aging. Some people have even tried plastic surgery to get rid of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
However, if you get back to basics and eat healthy, which includes three nutritious meals a day and exercise, experts believe you may help your anti aging process more than people who have had plastic surgery. If you are dieting, make sure you pay attention to what you are eating and eat nutritious foods which include plenty of fruits and vegetables.
As our bodies' age it is important to ensure that we are getting the proper amounts of vitamins and minerals to maintain a healthy diet and help our anti aging process. Some vitamins are more critical than others. Make sure you eat plenty of foods that are rich in Vitamin B such as fish, poultry, eggs, beans and peas. This will help with preventing memory loss and will also lower your chances of getting cardiac disease.
You will want to eat foods that are rich in Vitamin D so that you will have strong bones. This is critical anti aging advice. As we age, our bones get fragile so, it is very important to eat food rich with Vitamin D, include milk, eggs and fish..
You really don't need to be concerned about most fruits and vegetables. They have no salt or cholesterol, fat but, they do have vitamins and minerals that are essential for your anti aging process. In some fruits, there are also other vital component, such as folic acid, iron and magnesium. They also contain anti oxidants that help fight off disease and illness.
So keep in mind that the anti aging process works from the inside out. Anti aging is a process and you can work towards aging in a healthy way.
I am 30 years old, happily married with a wonderful kid.
Hope you will enjoy my blog.
OritArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum