The Best Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Author Eloise Bessemer
- Published February 20, 2008
- Word count 532
You don’t have to spend outrageous amounts of money on surgery or other drastic procedures to learn how to get rid of cellulite. There are at home remedies that can help you dissolve the excess fat and restore your skins natural beauty. The following measures will give you and idea of how to get rid of cellulite with at home remedies.
Cellulite Body Wrap
You don’t have to go to a spa or salon to get a cellulite body wrap. Both professional and homemade cellulite body wraps can improve the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite body wraps use a mixture of minerals and herbs that stimulate the fat cells to release the fat; they absorb toxins from the skin and reduce swelling. You can utilize herbs such as kelp or algae, which stimulate the fat burning process in the cells.
Skin care is very important for learning how to get rid of cellulite. You should cleanse your skin using your wash cloth or loufah to massage the area where cellulite exists. Use a circular motion at first and then a brushing motion upwards towards the heart. This will improve circulation and help remove toxins and metabolic waste out of the tissues and spaces around the cellulite.
Exercises to get rid of Cellulite
Exercise is consequential in order for you to get rid of your cellulite. You should combine cardiovascular exercise – walking, jogging, swimming, aerobics – and strength training – weight lifting and machines. You should also customize your exercise program to target the areas that have the most cellulite. If you are having the most problems with your thighs then do exercises that are designed for the thighs. These could be leg lefts or side leg lifts. In addition, there is exercise equipment exclusively made for thighs.
If you want to focus on your backside then do cellulite exercises that target the area, such as lunges or squats. Also, to increase the efficiency of your exercises, begin adding weights to your ankles or holding weights at your side –start with light weights and then build up.
Cellulite and Coffee
Many experts have recommended using caffeinated coffee grounds as a scrub for cellulite prone areas. The grounds produce an exfoliate action, as the caffeine absorbs into the skin and stimulates the fat cells to release their contents. You can apply warm coffee grounds to the targeted area and wrap with plastic wrap for 10 minutes or mix the grounds with hand cream and apply, massaging the area for at least sixty seconds. Many cellulite creams on the market also utilize caffeine and other cellulite-fighting ingredients. After you are done rinse the grounds off in the shower.
Anti Cellulite Diet
In order to learn how to get rid of cellulite, you must reduce your body fat. An anti cellulite diet consists of more fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Stop eating processed foods high in saturated fats and trans fatty acids. Start to grill foods instead of frying them, drink plenty of fresh water every day, avoid the sweets, replace your coffee or tea with herbal teas and stop drinking soda. An anti cellulite diet will also help you feel healthier and promote weight loss.
Eloise Bessemer's fighting cellulite by offering anti-cellulite advice to other women. The author is an aesthetician and freelance writer. Other information about cellulite treatment and anti-cellulite product reviews you can learn at http://www.cellulitetreatment.orgArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman