Artefill used in Non-Surgical Nose Jobs
- Author Mike Rozzario
- Published February 14, 2008
- Word count 401
With non-s urgical cosmetic solutions increasing exponentially in popularity, non-surgical rhinoplasty (non-surgical nose jobs), non-surgical cheek augmentations and non-surgical chin augmentations have joined the ranks of America’s favorite quick-fix look-lifts under the umbrella of non-invasive facial sculpting – and now with longer lasting results.
In January 2007, the FDA changed the face of non-invasive surgery (and the faces of patients who choose it) forever by approving the product Artefill. Artefill is filler that can be injected during cosmetic treatments to improve facial structure.
Studies have shown Artefill lasts at least 10 years, so patients who choose non-invasive procedures using the filler will look forward to long-term or permanent results. Previously, non-surgical procedures were performed using only a product called Radiesse as filler, which lasted about 10 months.
One non-invasive procedure that has gained nation-wide popularity, non-surgical rhinoplasty, or the "15-minute nose job," is the top alternative to the invasive rhinoplasty procedure whose graphic reenactments have grossed out millions on television shows such as "Nip/Tuck" and "The Real Housewives of Orange County."
The non-surgical nose job procedure was developed four years ago by L.A.’s Alexander Rivkin, M.D., who has performed over 500 such procedures. Dr. Rivkin’s innovations in the non-invasive medical arena have gained international media attention, including appearances on both "The Today Show" and "The Tyra Show".
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is used to solve a slew of nose and profile woes. It can disguise bumps on the nasal bridge; raise and define broad or low nasal bridges; lift drooping nasal tips; and make the nose symmetrical, whether asymmetry is natural or the result of a surgical nose job gone wrong.
Surgery is needed to reduce the size of the nose or change the position of the nostrils, but by using non-surgical rhinoplasty to make the nose smooth and even, Rivkin reduces the appearance of nose size.
"Because when your eye can’t focus on something that’s asymmetric or something that is off, it blends into the rest of your face and becomes smaller (in appearance)," Rivkin said.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty and other non-invasive procedures help patients forgo the pain, recovery time, bruising and risk of going under the knife.
Rivkin, now, also uses Artefill for chin and cheek augmentations, formerly only possible through the use of silicone implants and invasive surgery. Rivkin’s version of this procedure allows for the same permanent volume correction without having to go under the knife.
"It is best to be very conservative," Rivkin said of his utilization of Artefill. "These procedures should be performed over two or more visits, so that the result is always perfect and never overfilled."
Rivkin also founded the Westside Medical Spa in Los Angeles, Calif., where his office is currently located.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix