Mineral Makeup: Are these new cosmetics right for you?
- Author Simon Merkel
- Published February 22, 2008
- Word count 507
Women around the world have been applying makeup to their faces for thousands of years. Mineral foundations are a concealer, foundation and multi-purpose powder all-in-one.Mineral makeup by Mineral secrets is a very different cosmetic. Mineral makeup is one of the fastest growing trends in the cosmetics industry in recent years. It's versatility, light-weight feel, ease of use, and non-comedogenic properties appeal to a new wave of cosmetic wearers who are demanding more natural choices for their skincare regime. The best qualities of mineral makeup are the following: a light-weight feel with the option of layering for more coverage as needed, the simplicity of an all-in-one concealer and foundation.
Mineral makeup can cause problems the same as any other put together can cause problems. Mineral makeup does not irritant skin conditions like rosacea, post laser or acne like other products can. Mineral Secrets mineral cosmetics will help you achieve what you want with makeup! A four in one cosmetic (sun screen, concealer, base, powder) mineral makeup saves you money, time, and is actually good for your skin. A pure mineral makeup is combined with inorganic pigments to achieve the desired color. None of the artificial colors, preservatives or fragrances that one may find in chemical based makeup should be present. Other possible benefits of mineral makeup may include mineral based makeup may also act as a natural sunscreen.
If the powder particles don’t penetrate the skin, then pure mineral makeup is less likely to be inflammatory or otherwise irritate sensitive skin. When using mineral makeup, it is best to start with a clean slate. Using Herbs of Grace all natural handmade soaps or facial cleansers will get you off to a great start.Herbs of grace Powder/Foundation can also be used to set your makeup after you've applied eyeshadow, blush and lipstick. Tap a very small amount of powder into the lid of your container, and as before, use your Kabuki brush to apply a very sheer layer of powder over your entire face and neck. For eye shadow, dip the eye shadow brush of your choice, tap off excess, and apply sparingly. Choose a lighter color to highlight under the brow area, and a darker color in the crease as a shader.
Mineral Makeup Tips
Mineral make up is available in forms of foundations and loose powder.
Choose a darker shade of Herbs of Grace Colors for lining the eye.
To create a liquid liner, use the same technique used with the eyeliner above.
Don't apply the liner on a closed eye--gently pull the outer corner of the eye sideways.
Use the same techniques for filling in lip color as used with the lip liner.
Using your chosen shade of Color, tap a small amount of powder into the container lid.
Use clear nail polish and simply dip the nail polish brush into the desired Herbs of Grace Color and apply to nails.
Use a darker base as a contour or bronzer. This makes the skin come alive and also increases the sun protection
There are no posted comments.
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman