Natural and Organic Beauty Products
- Author Loise Evans
- Published March 14, 2008
- Word count 484
I had to write this article. So many people are buying beauty products and jewelry on the market who are unaware of the potential dangers these products can pose to your health, if you are not sure of what to look for. In good conscience, I can not sell beauty products and jewelry to anyone that I know contains ingredients that are potentially harmful to them.
The skin on your body is an organ. Your skin breaths and absorbs whatever you put on it. Just like the foods you eat, you would not knowingly eat something you know would harm you. Consequently, that is exactly what you are doing when you apply beauty products and put jewelry on your body which contain man made chemicals or man made metals. You know the saying, "if you can't read it, don't' eat it". The same goes for beauty products and jewelry, if you can not identify each ingredient, do not put it on your skin.
Many people do not realize that some of their allergies can come from the beauty products and jewelry that they put on their body. The chemicals or metals causing your allergies could be in your shampoos, conditioners, lotions, soaps, shower gels, skin creams, shaving creams, even your jewelry. My experience with such chemical laden products and fake jewelry had been awful. I'm normally not allergic to any products, but I guess over the years new chemicals have been introduced to many skin products, jewelry, fabrics, as well as, our food products, especially can goods. So, I've stopped buying chemical laden products. I now look for the ingredients and read labels on all of my beauty products, fabrics, as well as, my food products. It may take a little more time to complete your shopping, but I think your health is well worth it.
Now what you want to look for when buying beauty products and fine jewelry are terms such as "natural", "organic", "pure", "genuine", "100 percent". Even better yet, when you are going to purchase beauty products or jewelry, and the ingredients or compositions are not disclosed, I would think twice before purchasing. My thought is, "what are they hiding". If the product is "good for you, it will be good to you".
Originally, I had been searching the internet looking for natural and organic beauty products, as well as, pure and genuine jewelry to purchase for my family and myself. Then the thought hit me, that the hours I had invested for my family and I, could benefit anyone looking for the same quality and type of products. I was so impressed with the companies that I had found, that I had to create a website that would save the public time and effort, and would give you the best one-stop online shopping for natural and organic beauty products I've found so far on the internet. http://www.easybeautyproducts.com
Our website was created to offer the best natural and organic beauty products, jewelry, and more.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman