How To Pick The Right Wig
- Author Chenta Shaqti
- Published April 5, 2008
- Word count 465
The reason of wearing a wig depends on the individuals. Some wear wig as a fashion statement, some wear wig just for fun, and some wear wig to cover thinning hair or bald areas. Whatever the reason is, someone should learn how to pick the right wig so that it is a worth buying.
The first thing to consider is how frequent you want to use the wig. If it is for a daily use, you might need to spend a little bit more. In general, the higher the price the better the quality of the wig and the longer its life spans. If you just want to use the wig for once in a while occasion, pick those less expensive. The wig for a daily use should be light, fine and has air circulation through the wig and scalp. Therefore, the wig is suitable to be wear for a long time in a day.
The second thing to consider is how you are going to style the wig. If you want to color, curl or perm the wig, then you should go for a human hair wig. Though it is more expensive then the synthetic wig but you will be satisfied with the ability to alter the style anytime.
The third thing to consider is what types of wig suit you best. Is it the full wig or the 3/4 wig or the clip-on wig? If you want to try a wig which is different from your own hair color, then you can pick the full wig. It will cover you head entirely. If you have hair color that almost exactly like the wig’s color, than 3/4 wig could be the best option for you. You still have your original hair visible, but as they blend together it will look very natural. Another option for those having the same color as the wig is the clip-on wig. You can comb your hair to the back, tied it and then put on the clip-on wig.
The fourth thing to consider is which style of wig suits the shape of your face. If you have a round shaped face, a linear and long hair style suit you best. If you have a diamond shaped face, a short chin-length style suit you best. If you have an oblong shaped face, a soft curl around the neck or a long front hair that swipe you face suit you best. If you have an oval shaped face, any style, layered of texture can fit into you. If you have a square shaped face, a curly texture or a straight style suit you best.
It is important that you incorporate the above tips into your decision making before buying your wig.
Shop around and make the very wise purchase.
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum