The Most important Facts about organic skin care products that you are not aware of
- Author Ray Rubio
- Published August 4, 2008
- Word count 524
By definition an organic skin care product should only contain compounds that are derived from plants, animals or other living organisms. The problem is that fungus, bacteria and viruses fall into this category and you probably don’t want them on your face. Because the term is so vague, it could be used to describe many things that are not safe.
A Botox cream or injection could be described as an organic skin care product, because it is derived from a bacterium, the clostridium botulinum. However, it could not be considered safe, because it is a poison, a toxic protein, to be exact. It is one of the most poisonous naturally occurring substances in the world.
Most people are looking for something very specific when they shop for an organic skin care product. They want something safe and mild, free of chemical preservatives and other harmful ingredients, but they also want something that works.
Botox works by temporarily paralyzing the muscles around the eyes, mouth or elsewhere on the face, making wrinkles less noticeable. It can also cause adverse reactions including respiratory failure and death. So, even though it is a naturally occurring substance, it isn’t at all safe.
The collagen used in anti-wrinkle creams and injections is extracted from the skin of a cow. An inorganic substance is one that was not derived from a living organism. Cows are living organisms. Collagen creams really don’t work at all, because they cannot penetrate the skin. When injected, they merely "plump" the skin temporarily.
Dioxane is a derivative of coconut and many cosmetics contain it. The problem with dioxane is that it is known to cause cancer and is suspected of being toxic to the kidneys, the nervous system and the respiratory system. Does it work? It is included in lotions to make harsh ingredients milder. If companies didn’t use harsh ingredients in the first place, they wouldn’t need to use dioxane.
Many companies advertise all natural oils. In order to include these ingredients, the oil must be cold pressed. If refined, it is stripped of nutrients and will contain poisonous trans-fatty acids. They will also go rancid if kept beyond their expiration date. Using rancid oil can cause infections of many types.
There is a new organic skin care product that actually contains none of the dangerous naturally occurring substances mentioned here. It was developed by a vitamin company in New Zealand, which has some of the strictest manufacturing regulations in the world.
It makes sense that a vitamin company would develop creams and lotions, because the medical community is now aware that certain nutrients, vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc. will reduce the outward signs of aging. COQ10, for example, is a vitamin like substance that is normally found in skin-cells. Exposure to the sun quickly depletes COQ10 levels in the skin.
COQ10 is expensive and in certain forms, it cannot be used by the skin. But, if you find the right organic skin care product with the right type of COQ10, it does actually make wrinkles and lines fade away. Just be sure to do some research, before you buy.
Discover the benefits of the best skin care line that is made of breakthrough natural ingredients and the dramatic results you can get. To get rid of wrinkles, fine lines and damaged skin visit: http://www.best-skin-care-line.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum