Is Exercise Really That Important
- Author Jonathan Conneely
- Published September 23, 2008
- Word count 576
Most people believe that exercise is only important for those that want to have a nice body. While exercising regularly will improve your physical appearance, that is not the only reason you should be exercising regularly. What many people don’t realize is that exercise has numerous benefits that are important for maintaining a healthy body, mind, and overall health. So in this article I wanted to give you 7 reasons why you should be exercising on a regular basis.
Exercise To Increase Energy Levels
Everyone wants to have more energy and not feel tired and fatigued half way through the work day.
When you exercise, your body uses energy to keep going. . Exercises such as walking and bicycling, improves your stamina by training your body to become more efficient and use less energy for the same amount of work. As your conditioning levels improve your heart rate returns to resting levels much sooner from strenuous activity. This will increase your stamina giving you more energy throughout the day.
Exercise To Increase Strength and Tone up
Exercising with weights and other forms of resistance training will help to develop your muscles, bones and ligaments for increased strength and endurance. This will also help to improve your posture, while toning up and firming up your body. You not only will feel better, but you look better, too!
Exercise To Improve Your Quality of Life
Once you begin to exercise regularly, you will discover many more reasons why exercise is so important to improving the quality of your life. Exercise reduces stress, lifts moods, and helps you sleep better. It can keep you looking and feeling younger throughout your entire life.
Exercise To Enhance Flexibility
Improving your flexibility through exercise reduces the chance of injury and improves balance and coordination. Stretching will keep your body limber so that you can bend, reach and twist and continue to do daily activities pain-free! Stretching can also help relieve stiff, tense areas, such as the upper back or neck helping you feel more relaxed throughout the day.
Exercise To Stay Mentally Fit
A great way to address mood swings and even depression is through regular exercise. We have seen many people who begin exercising to lose weight or get healthy and soon realize the added benefit it has on their state of mind. When you exercise on a regular basis your body enjoys the effects of a special mood elevating drug called endorphins. When these powerful endorphins kick in you will begin to feel confident and happier. And, when you feel happier you look happier! Others around you will begin to notice.
Exercise To Control Body Weight
Exercise is also one of the main factors to body weight control. When you exercise you burn calories. If you burn off more calories than you take in, you will lose weight. Yes, it is as simple as that!
Exercise To Increase Longevity
Last but not least. If you do not exercise…. this one factor alone should change your mind to start exercising today. Exercise can help to prevent disease.
Our bodies were actually meant to move -- they actually crave exercise. Exercising regularly is important for overall physical fitness and good health. It reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes and many other diseases. It also can improve your appearance and delay the aging process.
Exercising regularly will eventually give back to you much more than you put into it.
About The Author:
Jonathan Conneely "Coach JC" is one of the most recognized Strength and Conditioning Specialist’s in the US. He has helped hundreds of clients just like you in taking control of their life by taking control of their health. Coach JC is the Founder & President of www.TheDSD.com and www.BootcampTulsa.com. You can view more of Coach JC’s articles; give feedback or ask questions at www.CoachJC.blogspot.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- Natural Diet Pills that Induce Weight Loss
- Buy Xenical Online- Best Weight Loss Prescription Drugs
- Natural Rapid Weight Loss Diet Pills
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success