Skin Care in Your 20s -- Fight Premature Aging Before It Starts
- Author Emma Martin
- Published October 12, 2008
- Word count 488
Being in your twenties is such an exciting time. You’re finally coming into your own -- starting a career, a relationship, and probably making some big financial decisions. In your twenties, if you care about your skin, one of the most important decisions that you can make is to take preventative measures to fight aging.
Preventative skin care in your twenties doesn’t have to be time consuming, nor will it in anyway inhibit your social butterfly status. Just implement a few simple changes to your existing regime and you’ll win the fight against premature aging.
Anti Aging Advantage
Before you head to the nearest beauty store to source out the latest anti aging, sit down listen to your iPod and read this. Anti aging products will not help you when you’re in your twenties. They’re simply not formulated for your skin type, and you’ll just be washing money down the drain when you buy them.
Starting a preventative skin care regime in your twenties is a powerful weapon against premature aging. You’re basically up-weighting an already existing advantage -- time. In your twenties you haven’t yet spent enough time abusing your skin for it to be irrecoverable.
Start With the Basics
Before we launch into the skin care tips and tricks, let’s make sure you’ve got the basics covered. You should already be using a cleanser and a moisturizer at least once per day. If you’re not -- put them into your daily routine immediately. They don’t have to be expensive, just find one that is right for your skin types (consult beauticians, review sites, and even family and friends).
No #1 Skin Care Defense
Here is the number one tip that anyone can ever give you when it comes to anti aging. It applies at any stage of your life, but the earlier you start the more effective it is. One word -- sunscreen. Whatever you call it suncream, sunblock, it’s the stuff you put on your face that blocks out those harmful UV rays.
Why is sun protection so important? The UV rays from the sun penetrate the melanin in the skin causing it to mutate. This can then lead to pigmentation, discoloration, wrinkles, and even skin cancer. With the exception of skin care, these things are what classifies premature aging. Incorporate sun protection into your daily morning skin care regime and you’ve almost won the battle.
Partying Too Hard
Now the last point is probably not what you want to hear. Unfortunately, smoking, drugs, and alcohol speed up the aging process. Smoking can cause fine lines around the mouth and even crows feet. It also sallows the complexion. Drinking has been link to dehydrating the skin causing fine lines and wrinkles. So while we’re never going to say stop having a good time, just think about your lifestyle choices in moderation!
Emma Martin is an author for Best Beauty Review.com (http://www.bestbeautyreview.com) a beauty-full website of beauty reviews. There are reviews on the best beauty products, skin care, cosmetics, make up and more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix