Bathroom Makeovers Differentiate Homes For
- Author Buck Collins
- Published December 6, 2009
- Word count 406
With the real estate market nationwide at a low point and no certain end in sight, the act of selling one's home can be a daunting proposition. Daunting but not impossible, provided you take the steps to differentiate your home from the competition. Virginia tile company Collins Tile and Stone suggests a bathroom makeover as a surefire way to make your home stand out. A beautiful bathroom is one of the strongest selling points of any home, and you'll be amazed at how much of a difference ad ding or replacing tile and upgrading bathroom fixtures can make.
Bathroom makeovers are indeed among the home improvements with the highest return on investment; good news for those looking to sell their home in today's market. The additional good news is that there are many simple ways in which you can makeover your bathroom and add to its beauty, beginning with upgrading your existing flooring.
Nothing changes a room quite like new flooring, and the right tile will absolutely make a room pop. Collins Tile and Stone would like to remind you that tile isn't just for flooring any more. Upgraded wall tiles and shower tiles can bring a classy, stylish look and make your bathroom as beautiful as any room in the house.
Collins Tile and Stone offers a number of amazing tile choices for your bathroom makeover. Choose from travertine, stone, limestone, onyx, glass tile and glass block, mosaics, stainless steel tile, porcelain and more. We specialize in the type of custom tile work in residential bathrooms that is at the heart of any bathroom makeover.
Adding new accessories is a common way of giving a bathroom an entirely new look and feel. Showers, sinks, vanities, faucets, toilets, and mirrors are prime examples of fixtures that are often changed out and upgraded. When choosing your new fixtures pay attention to the complexity of the installation in addition to the relative material cost.
And don't forget about lighting! As with any other room in the house, the lighting in a bathroom can change its look and feel and accentuate wall colors and other elements of the room.
The experienced professionals at Collins Tile and Stone are ready to make your bathroom makeover a reality. Contact us today for a free estimate on custom tile work and more, and begin the process of setting your house apart and opening the eyes of prospective home buyers in your area.
I am Buck Collins, Owner and President of Collins Tile and Stone. We have built our company by employing core values that are a large part of our culture. Honesty, integrity, and customer satisfaction are among the top. We run our business under the premise of "under promise and over deliver". When we do this, we have happy, satisfied customers.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors, Part 1
- Maintenance Basics for Heat Pumps
- Types Of Humidifiers: Understanding The Pros And Cons
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE MAGNIFYING COSMETIC MIRROR
- Best Random Orbital Sanders for Woodworking
- What Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Carpenter?
- How To Choose Interior Doors
- How To Size A Space Heater For Your Home
- Roof Replacement- 8 Critical Signs That Show You Need It
- Are You Looking for Remodeling Experts?
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals