Amazing Malibu Beach House, Property for Sale
- Author Michael Peak
- Published April 24, 2010
- Word count 604
Amazing Malibu Beach Property, by Michael Peak
Welcome to 19562 Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California. This is a fun property you can call home.
This home is truly one of a kind in terms of its location, architecture and construction. And of course, most of all, the Malibu beachfront style.
This beautifully furnished beach home was completely rebuilt in 1999 and has been meticulously maintained. There are sweeping Pacific Ocean views, and no homes on either side.
The Master balcony is over 550 square feet, and has sweeping views of the entire Santa Monica Bay.
At night, you can see the sparkling lights from Santa Monica to Palos Verdes creating the famous ,Queens Necklace. All this, right from your living room.
The property is located on Las Tunas Beach, just West of Topanga Canyon. It is about ten minutes from Santa Monica, and close to all the West L.A. amenities. Las Tunas Beach is a wet beach, so you can walk the beach at low tide or actually fish off one of the decks at high tide!
The architecture and construction of the home can only be described as exceptional. From the moment you enter the private outside court, you are transported to a unique living experience. This house was actually designed to emulate an ocean liner. There are many touches that remind you, you are at sea while safely on land. These include the many decks, the portholes, the configuration of the staterooms, and many of the finishes. Yet, at the same time, the house is very contemporary and comfortable.
This house is notable for the strength of its construction. The foundation is generally concrete with huge steel beams. The siding appears to be wood, but is actually concrete board.
The first floor has a living room, complete with fire place, a dining area beside the kitchen, and large media room, all with gorgeous ocean views. The kitchen has all the expected conveniences including insta-hot water, filtered, of course, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator in a cozy and bright location with lots of cupboards and storage.
On the second floor are the laundry, two bedroom suites and an expansive deck. As you might expect, all of the bedrooms have sweeping ocean views.
The large master bedroom suite has a vaulted ceiling and luxurious bath. The bathroom has an ocean view bathtub, as well as separate shower, his and hers sinks and all the other facilities you would expect. The guest bedroom suite is private and also has direct access to the deck.
In addition, this home has a separate, intimate apartment downstairs on the beach. The apartment has a separate entrance for privacy and is notable for being right on the water. The apartment has a luxurious full bath, and a kitchenette. The apartment has two decks and awesome ocean views.
Stairs located outside the entrance to the apartment provide beachfront and ocean access.
Total living area is more than 2500 square feet and the decks are more than 850 square feet. There are at least three bedrooms and three and a half baths, while the media room could also be a forth bedroom. There is plenty of outside parking, and, again, no neighbors. There is nothing else quite like it in Malibu, close in to the City but in an Ocean world all to its own. This casa del Mar is offered furnished at $3,450,000 by John Cosentino of Pritchett-Rapf.com John can be contacted at email@example.com or 310-365-2001.
For a video, check out: www.peaksmotionpictures.com/homeview1
Exceptional Malibu living, and a convenient , fun setting. This is the home for you!
Michael Peak is an Emmy Award Winning television journalist. He produces high end broadcast quality videos for companies that need web blasts and higher google rankings. www.peaksmotionpictures.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster