Terms of service for publishers
If you wish to obtain article(s) from ArticleBiz for the purpose of a reprint or publishing in your ezine, website, or print publication, you must:
- Respect the copyrights of the author by publishing the article without any changes to the title and content. Articles must be published "as is".
- Include a resource box at the end of the article containing the author's bio paragraph and copyright information.
- Agree to make all links available with no syntax changes and not to include rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
- Agree not to publish any article from ArticleBiz through any unsolicited email and/or use as spam communication.
- Agree not to link any article keywords to affiliate programs.
- Agree to never sell any article or charge anyone to view any article you obtained from ArticleBiz directory.