The SEO Reseller Program That Saved Your Business
- Author Albert Zan
- Published April 26, 2010
- Word count 407
Seriously folks, if you are thinking of jumping into the search engine optimization space you need to reconsider. Yes. You do. 95% of people who head out to start an SEO business have no idea just how competitive the space has become. They have an idealized vision in their head of selling SEO and really need to hear some cold hard facts. And I'm going to tell them to you. As the title suggests, this is going to be the SEO reseller program that saved your business.
Reflect on just how big the Internet is. There are currently over 60 million active domain names. And the list grows each day. On top of that, any keyword that carries any economic value at all has been severely exploited by people from every reach of the planet (assuming they have an Internet connection). Put these facts together and you have a significantly competitive market. And you are armed with a copy of "SEO for dummies" and a tiny bit of knowledge of meta tags and you think you can take this on?
Don't do it. You need to see if you can sell SEO before you sink any money into this. This is where the SEO reseller comes in. If you are not familiar with the SEO reseller space you need to hear about this. If you have been in the software space, you are aware of how reseller work. The idea of a Value Added Reseller (VAR) is not new. But it has recently come into the search engine optimization space.
So how will an SEO reseller plan save your business? It is simple. If you set out to build your own search engine optimization product you will spend far too much time on product development in the early months. Those months are critical for sales and marketing. Put plainly, there is so much competition in the SEO space that if you are not 100% focused on getting leads and closing business, you will fail.
Joining someone else's SEO reseller program allows you to devote your full attention where it is needed. In this sense, it will save your business. And the beauty is that you can always pull the SEO delivery work back in-house. Once you have customers and things are moving, you can elect to bring the outsourced work back into your company. At that point, you should have enough free cash-flow to finance an appropriate product development cycle.
Albert has been in business for 15 years and now writes about the SEO reseller space. He works with people starting businesses or trying to expand them into the SEO space.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid