Fancy Food Show NYC 2010, New Products Fancy Food Show NYC 2010
- Author Kristi Linebaugh
- Published August 13, 2010
- Word count 339
Fancy Food Show NYC 2010, New Products Fancy Food Show NYC 2010 if that is what you are looking for you found one of them.
Vigoa Cuisine the makers of the Canary Island Garlic and Herb Olive Oil will be attending the Fancy Food Show NYC 2010 for the very first time. Miriam Vigoa the co-founder of Vigoa Cuisine, uses an adaption of her family's 200 year old family recipe for seasoned olive oils, to do everything from Splash, Saute to Savour.
The Canary Island Garlic and Herb Olive Oil, now has three flavors, The Original Garlic and Herb, the Lime Splash and the Hot Splash. The Splash has been used on almost every item sold at her and her partners restaurant, Cafe Latte Coffee House and Eatery in Winter Haven, Fl. Over the past 15 years, the customers at the restaurant finally were able to talk Miriam into selling her "Secret Ingredient", that made the food so outrageous.
Now the Canary Island Garlic and Herb Olive Oil is sold in some small gourmet shops as well as a few Health Food Stores. The founders of Vigoa Cuisine, Miriam Vigoa and Kristi Linebaugh, decided it was time to spread the word about the Splash.
Every weekend for the past several years, Vigoa and Linebaugh have travelled to small health expos and home shows and taught people, their revolutionary cooking method, "SHake and SPlash". "It's the easiest way for people to cook healthy without having to know how to cook healthy!", Linebaugh said with a laugh.
The Shake and Splash cooking method was designed to help people save time in the kitchen and fix their family a healthy meal without the stress of having to figure out how to make it taste good.
Now with three flavors available Canary Island Garlic and Herb Olive Oil is ready to make their Big Splash as the Fancy Food Show NYC 2010.
Stop by and see them: Vigoa Cuisine, Canary Island Garlic and Herb Olive Oil. You will recognize them right away they will be Splashing up a storm!
Kristi Linebaugh is co founder of Cafe Latte Coffee House and Eatery in Winter Haven, Fl. 33884 1.863.318.8777 or can be reached at http://www.vigoacuisine.com 1.800.975.2677Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water