Add Advanced 3D Effects to Photos and Images
- Author Eugene Kryukov
- Published September 15, 2010
- Word count 525
Adding 3d effects to your images is a great way to give them that special and unique design flair, customizing them in a professional way. Whether you want to create the best images to share with friends and family or you need professional and eye-catching designs for something like a brochure or a website, having a solution that allows you to add 3d effects to your images can be an essential. Adding 3d effects is not something that can be done without third-party software, however. Various effects can be added with the expensive, high end software, but such programs are often limited in what they can do regarding 3d effects anyway. Such programs often only give a few pre-set options and templates which are not fully customizable anyway. Such programs can also be hard to learn due to their extensive sets of features, many of which you would probably never use anyway.
Helping designers and publishers or anyone else who needs to work with 3d effects and digital images, 3D Image Commander offers the ultimate solution. This unique piece of software focuses only on 3d effects to customize your images. It is simple, rewarding and enjoyable to use and it provides you with all of the features you need and no extra bulk that you don't. The price is also very reasonable and if you need 3d effects, you simply can't do better than 3D Image Commander. Unlike many of the high end photo editing suites, 3D Image Commander allows you to add 3d effects to your images in real time and with full customization. All of the 3d effects are original and you can edit and adjust them as much as you like in real time, whereas other solutions often only provide a few templates or pre-set effects.
3D Image Commander is enjoyable to use and while it provides professional results for designers who need the very best, it does not have a steep learning curve. No special knowledge is required and anyone can get started with the software right away. The interface is simple and user-friendly, complete with various customization options of its own. The software deploys unique and clearly understandable features. You can use the software to create advanced thumbnails as well, complete with a variety of fully customized 3d styles. The process of adding 3d effects to your images just takes a matter of a few clicks. There is also a feature that allows you to add text to your images to copyright your work for example. 3d effects available include perspective, curving, reflection and more. Shadows and auras are also available.
A batch image processor is also included, an absolute must for those who need to work with large numbers of images. All you need to do is choose your desired 3d effects and then let the program do the hard work for you, processing hundreds of images in just a matter of minutes. Supported formats include JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP and PSD.
The software is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X and costing only $29.95, it is a bargain as well. A trial version is also available.
There are no posted comments.
- In 2023, it’s time to get your CCSP certification
- 5 Reasons Why Web Development is Important
- PDA SCanners
- Top 3 Best Cloud Platforms for your Business Startup 2022- 2023
- Benefits of Online Backup
- 6 valuable tips for using an international SIM card in Ireland
- BEST WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES IN DUBAI
- Business Security Systems to Intercept Crimes in Ontario
- Four Ways Artificial Intelligence will Transform the Future of Project Management
- Drones For Me
- Top 9 Laravel Development Tools Developers Must Use in 2022
- How Do Smart Watch Measure Blood Pressure
- Data Collection and Migration with MDACA Data Flow
- Avoid Getting Your Cyber Insurance Payout Declined
- One measurable approach for sizing technical capability from business objectives.
- PESTLE Analysis of AT&T and its Subsidiaries
- Geospatial Analytics: Basics of Geospatial Data
- Boost Your Office Productivity with Employee Management Software
- WHY LOW-CODE AND NO-CODE ARE CONSIDERED AS THE FUTURE OF APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Nine Web Technologies That Every Web Developer Should Be aware of in 2022
- The Top Five WordPress Trends in Development to Watch for 2022
- A computer network and its components
- A computer network and its components
- HealthCare Apps: The Future of the Healthcare Sector in Singapore
- WHAT PROBLEMS DOES THE LARAVEL PHP FRAMEWORK PROVIDE TO RESOLVE?
- How to Select the Best ReactJS Development Company
- Printer Ink is more Expensive than Champagne
- Know The Principles of a Good Website Design
- Find Out about the Eight WordPress Maintenance Tasks You Must Perform Regularly
- Best Documentaries about web development with GO VS RUST