Five Health Functions of Egg
- Author Liu Rene
- Published October 23, 2010
- Word count 409
Eggs are an ideal natural human foods, but for eat, you should also pay attention to science. For older people, eating eggs should be cooked, horizontal, steam, rejection as well. Although fried egg delicious. But it is more difficult to digest. If the eggs processed into salted egg, its volume will markedly increase calcium may be hectogram 512 mg to 55 mg, about 10 times the fresh eggs, particularly suitable for the elderly with osteoporosis eating.
five health functions of egg
First. Anti-aging. Human eggs contain almost all of the required nutrients; it has been called "the ideal nutritional library." Nutritionist called "complete protein model", many of longevity experience of the elderly live longer, that is, every day, eat an egg. Chinese folk wisdom of many health-promoting herbs also can not do without eggs. For example, polygonum boiled eggs, eggs boiled pig brains, eggs, porridge and so on.
Second, brain care. Egg yolk lecithin, triglycerides, cholesterol and yolk hormone. Physical development of the nervous system and plays a significant role. Lecithin is digested, it can release acetylcholine, choline will reach the brain through the blood. To avoid mental decline of older persons, and may improve memory in all age groups, therefore, whether young or middle-aged to maintain a good memory, just eat one or two eggs on the line.
Third, to protect the liver. Egg protein in the liver tissue. Egg yolk lecithin can promote the regeneration of liver cells. Can also improve the human plasma protein, enhance the body's metabolism and function of rabbit plague.
Fourth, prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis. American nutritionists and medical workers to control with egg atherosclerosis, obtained the astonishing effect is unexpected, they are from eggs, nuts, liver extract lecithin a day, eat 4 to patients suffering from cardiovascular 1 6 tbsp. After 3 months, serum cholesterol dropped from 1000/100 mg, 180% mg. The research results obtained in the world medical attention. States have used this method clinical results were satisfactory.
Fifth, the prevention of cancer. Eggs contain more vitamin B2, vitamin B2 can be broken down and oxidized in the human body carcinogens. Trace elements in eggs, such as selenium, zinc, also have anti-cancer effect. According to the world the analysis of human cancer mortality, cancer mortality was found with intake of selenium is inversely proportional. Residents of high selenium content in blood or eat food rich in selenium content in the area, the overall cancer death rate is lower than those residents in low selenium intake where the mortality rate.
Professional stereo fm transmitter and wonderful whole house fm transmitter for you, the sooner the better.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Bradley’s Fish Factory - leading fish and seafood delivery company UK
- Is Avocado A Fruit Or Vegetable
- Raita is cool. Pachadi is cooler. Make more Pachadi.
- FRESH SEAFOOD Our Fresh and Frozen Seafood will Delight You
- How to make the best pour over coffee
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health