Punta Cana Temperature, What To Expect.
- Author Alberto Garcia
- Published December 23, 2010
- Word count 350
Punta Cana, one of the most popular places in the Dominican Republic. Most of it popularity comes from its unbelievable climate and places to visit. Featuring an average temperature year round of about 80°F (27°C) there's no mystery why Punta Cana is one of the must visit places in the Caribbean.
Being that Dominican Republic is in the Caribbean, season here are very similar all year round. In the summer days (May to October) temperatures range from 68°F (20°C) to 90°F (32°C) and include frequent rain falls which in most cases take place during the same time of the day every day. I don't know how it happens but it rains every day approximately at 3:00 pm and usually last for about an hour or so. The humid ocean air does add to the hot climate and in most cases it may seem as though temperatures rise to over 95°F (32°C).
The cold seasons (November to April) feature more comfortable weather patterns, with temperatures ranging from 65°F (18°C) in the morning and nights to 86°F (30°C) in the middle of the day. With very low humidity, rain fall is not as common around this time of year, making the weather cool and pleasant while at the same time revealing the clear blue skies of Punta Cana.
One thing to keep in mind when considering to travel to Punta Cana is the hurricane season which extends from June to mid November. Although the Dominican Republic doesn't get hit with as many hurricanes it is still in the common hurricane projection area, and it is something to consider when choosing your travel time. If you do choose to travel during this time of the year don't worry, almost every resort is prepared to meet any hurricane in the season.
A word of advice when visiting to Punta Cana, make sure you pack light clothing for the day time. Something like shorts and short sleeve shirts should be good. Keep in mind that you will need bug spray repellant since mosquitoes tend to come out at night as it is in most tropical areas.
We are dedicated to Punta Cana and Bavaro region. Visit us:
Punta Cana Resorts All Inclusivehttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are The Most Important Pages to Include on Your New Website?
- How to Make Money by Creating a Content-Filled Website
- What are the 7 Things to Avoid at All Costs with WordPress Blogging?
- What are the Secrets of Writing Killer Blog Posts?
- What are Common Sense Guidelines for Using WordPress?
- Why Incorporating Hex Bars into Your Strength Training Routine is a Game-Changer
- Enhancing Oral Hygiene: The Power of Electric Toothbrushes
- Healthcare's Digital Transformation Re-eingeneered
- The Rise of Affordable Electric Toothbrushes: Affordable Dental Care at Your Fingertips
- "Vax Vacuum Parts: My Personal Guide to Keeping Your Vacuum Cleaner in Top Shape"
- Understanding Vax Vacuum Parts: A Comprehensive Guide
- "Inside the Machine: A Comprehensive Guide to Vacuum Cleaner Parts and Their Functions"
- Achieve Superior Oral Hygiene with the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush
- The Blossoming Power Of Nature: How Flowers Can Nurture Physical And Mental Wellbeing
- The Key to Establishing a Healthy Sleep Routine for Babies, Toddlers, and Children
- How to Optimize and Speed Up Your WordPress Blog
- How to Plan and Host a Successful Garage Sale: A Quick Guide
- Arborist Reports and Expert Consultation
- Stylish Men’s T-Shirts: Unforgettable Gift Ideas for Every Occasion!
- The Power of 3D Prototypes: Transforming Ideas into Tangible Innovations
- Checklist for the Essential Elements of Good Mental Health
- What Makes WordPress an Incredibly Powerful Blogging System?
- What Are the 10 Scariest Things About WordPress Blogging?
- How is WordPress the Best Choice for a Website?
- How to Find the Perfect Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums: A Comprehensive Buyer's Guide
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- Parenting Influence on the Child’s Mental Health
- Unforgettable Stag Do: Exploring the Best European Destinations
- The Advantages of Epoxy Flooring
- Dimout or screen fabric?