- Author Jasmin Burge
- Published December 22, 2010
- Word count 405
For some people travelling with the family includes taking their family dog on vacation with them. A family pet is as much part of the family as any other member and it is only right that it gets to accompany its owners on holiday. If you have a well-trained dog, which likes to travel then taking it with you on short breaks or even extended holidays is always great option.
When travelling with a dog is it always easier to choose a destination that is in the country since travelling to another country would mean having to deal with customs and regulations. The UK has some great holiday destinations where you can have a wonderful vacation with your dog. South Devon is one such dog friendly destination. The region offers spectacular countryside and seaside location for dog owners to explore. Any dog owner will tell you that it is not just about taking your dog on holiday but also keeping them occupied and happy while holidaying. Dog owners look for places where they can take their dogs on walks, hikes or even to the seaside. Devon is just such a place, with miles of fantastic countryside and sandy beaches it is a doggy paradise. Dog owners and their dogs are sure to enjoy all that Devon has to offer in term of activities.
Of course, it is not always easy to take a dog on holiday since accommodation can be a huge issue. Not many hotels or B&B’s are dog friendly, which leaves most dog owners with the option of renting out self-catering properties. Again not all companies that rent out self-catering cottages and other properties allow pets however there are a few which specify certain properties as being dog friendly. These properties are usually well equipped to handle dogs and have plenty of space for them. There is usually an additional charge for each dog on a weekly basis in addition to the cost of rent.
If you are considering holidaying with your dog, you should look around for dog friendly holiday properties in the town which you would like to visit. Devon has quite a few towns that cater to tourist and therefore these places usually have quite a few dog friendly holiday accommodation from which you can choose. You are sure to find a place that will suit you and your family’s needs and the needs of your pets.
There are no posted comments.
- One Person One Vote is Not Enough to Rescue America’s Faltering Democracy
- What Lowers Testosterone? The Answers May Surprise You.
- Just not comparable
- I Have Been Made Redundant! Do I need a Settlement Agreement?
- Will 2022 be the year of the LinkedIn business influencer?
- Essential Fine Jewelry for a New Year Party
- Miles Of Smiles Nursery and pre-school Dubai al Barsha
- 5 Ultimate Diamond Jewelry Fashion to Watch Out For in 2022
- Biggest online slot game wins
- Why Are Catalytic Converters Being Stolen?
- Service Dogs Against Anxiety and Depression
- The Equality of the Fallen
- Reframing Faith through Fantasy
- Mythopoeic Grace
- To the Ghost We Have Not Met
- White Spots on Teeth: How to Improve Your Smile
- 3 Top Christian Influencers in India
- Top 3 Christian Podcasts in India
- Finding your Purpose through your Pain
- Weight Loss and Your Smile: How Eating Healthier Can Help Your Waistline and Your Mouth
- Over 40 Keto Solution Review
- The Best YouTube SEO Tips to Implement
- How Exercise Can Benefit Your Mouth
- Solar thermal panel for water heating
- How to Rank Better for Local Searches on Google
- 3 Top Most Christmas Jewelry Trends You Should Know About
- Most Common Electrical Incidents and How to Avoid Them
- How to Play Ethermore: A Step-by-Step Guide
- An Introduction to Ethermore: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- 6 Fabulous Tips to Find the Best Dissertation Topics