- Author Jasmin Burge
- Published December 22, 2010
- Word count 405
For some people travelling with the family includes taking their family dog on vacation with them. A family pet is as much part of the family as any other member and it is only right that it gets to accompany its owners on holiday. If you have a well-trained dog, which likes to travel then taking it with you on short breaks or even extended holidays is always great option.
When travelling with a dog is it always easier to choose a destination that is in the country since travelling to another country would mean having to deal with customs and regulations. The UK has some great holiday destinations where you can have a wonderful vacation with your dog. South Devon is one such dog friendly destination. The region offers spectacular countryside and seaside location for dog owners to explore. Any dog owner will tell you that it is not just about taking your dog on holiday but also keeping them occupied and happy while holidaying. Dog owners look for places where they can take their dogs on walks, hikes or even to the seaside. Devon is just such a place, with miles of fantastic countryside and sandy beaches it is a doggy paradise. Dog owners and their dogs are sure to enjoy all that Devon has to offer in term of activities.
Of course, it is not always easy to take a dog on holiday since accommodation can be a huge issue. Not many hotels or B&B’s are dog friendly, which leaves most dog owners with the option of renting out self-catering properties. Again not all companies that rent out self-catering cottages and other properties allow pets however there are a few which specify certain properties as being dog friendly. These properties are usually well equipped to handle dogs and have plenty of space for them. There is usually an additional charge for each dog on a weekly basis in addition to the cost of rent.
If you are considering holidaying with your dog, you should look around for dog friendly holiday properties in the town which you would like to visit. Devon has quite a few towns that cater to tourist and therefore these places usually have quite a few dog friendly holiday accommodation from which you can choose. You are sure to find a place that will suit you and your family’s needs and the needs of your pets.
There are no posted comments.
- SEO expert: its importance in 2022
- Puglia what to see in 2022
- Best betting site
- In What States Are Radar Detectors Legal to Use
- Why a small business needs a website
- How To Boost Brainpower By Combining The MIND Diet With Exercise
- Exciting Accessories to Create a Personality for Your Car
- How to repair leaking roof?
- How to fix a leaking pipe?
- 7 Types of Waterproofing Materials Explained
- 3 Ways Coconut Water Can Benefit You Quickly
- Energy bills, how to reduce them in 2022
- 3 Easy Ways Dark Chocolate Can Benefit You Quickly
- Giclée art prints
- How to Make Oral Care Fun for the Whole Family
- Choosing the Right Kind of Dental Floss
- How To Use Professional Bid Writers To Boost Your Business
- The Beginner’s Guide To Electric Vehicles
- Why It Is Worth Choosing Local SEO Services
- How Businesses Can Benefit from Website Content Writing Services
- A SEO London Agency that Handles Digital Marketing
- 9 Health Benefits of Kale
- The Importance of Skincare & the Benefits of Natural Skin Care Products
- A Question for Moderate Republicans
- The Difference Between Biomethane and Biogas
- 7 Easy Ways Tomatoes Can Benefit You Quickly
- 5 Popular Types of Web Hosting Services Explained
- Hilarious Jokes That Can Make Your Dental Visits More Fun
- 3 Ways Pregnancy Can Affect Your Smile
- 5 Most Common Http Errors Explained