Stay At A B&B In Ireland - A Small Country That Punches Above Its Weight
- Author Jim Thomas
- Published January 8, 2011
- Word count 472
When planning overseas holidays, there are always a few countries that spring to mind. Italy, France, Greece and Turkey are just a few to mention that provide those with itchy feet something to get excited about and look forward to.
Some of the most popular countries to visit are rich in history, diverse in culture, blessed with picturesque scenery and filled with sunshine. It’s these countries that get more international travellers seeking out their pleasantries and little hidden treasures.
However, there are certain parts of the world that capture the hearts and imaginations of people around the world for other reasons than those mentioned earlier. Ireland, for example, is a hidden treasure in itself, perched on the northwest tip of Europe. It’s one country that certainly punches above its weight.
Ireland is one part of the world where getting lost is even worthwhile. It offers incredible landscapes, extraordinary locals, ancient myths and various legends to uncover. This is one country worth exploring, in that it will quite simply, take your breath away.
Often regarded as having the most diverse landscapes in Europe, Ireland certainly has plenty to see. If you are wondering how to get around and where to stay, then you need look no further than a map, the advice of a few friendly locals and a b and b in Ireland.
There’s definitely no shortage of things to do when it comes to the outdoors. Ireland has over 1400km of spectacular coastline that is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the west and the Irish Sea off to the east. It boasts clear fresh waters, beautiful golden sand beaches, countless fishing villages and an abundance of choices for the water sports fan.
Ireland is blessed with outstanding natural beauty, prolific wildlife, quaint little villages, miles of limestone in streams, caves and lakes, not to mention the 344km long River Shannon, the longest rivers in the British Isles.
Staying at a b and b in Ireland is the preferred choice of accommodation for most people that visit this outstanding country. It boasts some of the most beautiful countryside in all of Europe, which is why quiet and slightly remote bed and breakfasts do so well in Ireland. Nothing beats the feeling of waking up to the sights of acres of colourful plants and trees, clean and crisp air as well as the sound of birds singing your favourite tune.
Whilst Ireland is off the beaten track as far as European country hopping is concerned, it certainly doesn’t lack its share of tourists. Being a small country makes it a great place to get about in a rental vehicle, whilst stopping and talking to friendly locals and digesting the amazing sights along the way. Fortunately, there are plenty of b and b in Ireland just awaiting your visit.
The Number 1 Bed & Breakfast Accommodation Website is a joint venture between B&B websites of various countries to create one truly global site. 1BB Directory lists b and b accommodation in Ireland (Eire). Whether you choose to stay at a luxury homestay, farmstay, cottage, hotel or boutique inn, you will find our hosts offer superior hospitality.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Stoodaio 2.0 - Future of AI Video Generation
- How Product Development Companies Can Unlock Innovation, Invention, And Efficiency
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls: Tips for a Successful WordPress to Shopify Migration
- Intermittent Fasting: A Balanced Approach for Busy Professionals
- Cooking as a Form of Self-Care
- How Listening To Music Enhances Your Workout
- The Alleged Love Connection: Music Exec Zaviea Divinchi and KJ Smith from Tyler Perry's Sistas Spark Dating Rumors
- Spices: From Ancient Treasures to Modern Wellness
- Introduction to Architecture: What Kids Should Know
- Residential Junk Removal
- Once upon time there was Domain Driven Design…
- The Risks of Using StreamFab Crack Versions and the Importance of Legitimate Software
- Plastic Pollution and the Importance of Plastic Recycling
- Best Oven Cleaner London (2023): Revive Your Oven
- Eliminating Damp Smell
- Find The Best Feather Duster Now
- Blockchain and AI Convergence: A New Era of Innovation
- The Ultimate Guide to Wedding Entertainment Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Wedding Entertainment Tips and Tricks
- The Power of Music - Choosing the Right Wedding Entertainment
- Unique Wedding Entertainment Ideas to Wow Your Guests
- What is a dental filling?
- Learn to ride an e-Foil (electric hydrofoil) in New York; access, inclusion, and benefits.
- This Financial “FORMula” Will Help You Plan Around What Matters Most
- Discovering Romania by Car: Your Essential Guide to Car Rentals
- 06 Reasons Why the Role of Social Media is Vital in Public Relations
- Mobile Suit Gundam Watch Order: From Start to Finish
- Residency and Taxation in Andorra, Bulgaria, and the UAE - Tax Haven Options
- Interlocking Brick Driveway: Durability and Elegance Combined
- 7 Essential Factors to Consider When Job Searching with a Felony Record