HP Photosmart Premium Touchsmart Web C309n
- Author Agus Mulyono
- Published February 2, 2011
- Word count 564
HP's Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web All-in-One Printer is a shade of color inkjet multifunction copier with one rightly new feature: the skills to entry to Web-based requests for paid job for considering and issuing details on the machine. It's a chilly fundamental thought, but it's not somewhat polished: The first apps have some irritating limitations, and we encountered tiny bugs in the programs--and even in the invention itself.
As a conventional MFP, the Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web played competently in our tests. Using default surroundings, it issued basic text and graphics at better-than-average drives too fast of 8 pieces of paper per minute and 3.7 ppm, respectively. (HP's specs of 33 ppm for text and 32 ppm for graphics were deduced from first depart mode.) Print worth was without bias flat and practical, just a little grainy on basic paper.
The MFP embraces a 100-sheet, letter/legal input platter and a 20-sheet image platter, added to a 50-sheet end wares tray. The automated duplexer is an principally good feature. Connectivity is lavish, embracing USB, ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. Slots accommodate CompactFlash, Memory Stick, SD Card, and XD-Picture Card, and the unit in addition has a PictBridge port. Ink charges are midpoint, running at 4.4 to 4.8 cents per text piece of paper and 12 to 15.5 cents per four-color piece of paper, is relying on if you use the yardstick or high-yield inks.
The Web-based apps are underwhelming because they're simply canned, constricted versions of certain Web sites. For case, in Google Maps, you can sort in an address, scenery the placement in depiction or satellite mode, and issue the effects in a small number divergent layouts. (Driving directions? HP declares that aspect is coming.) USA Today's app allows you pick and issue a sort of journal (such as sports or weather), but you can't preview the contents beforehand. If you're a Snapfish image place customer, you can scenery, issue, and upload images, but you can't use the slideshow function--which would look like a natural fit for the MFP's 4.33-inch, shade of color LCD. HP declares it's deeming this feature.
Those apps and a smattering of other home-oriented ones came preloaded on our unit; you can download more from the HP App Studio site. HP declares that a programs development kit will be obtainable in early 2010--now, that could be fun.
Note that World Wide Web roles perform not work if not the device is bound right away to a web with Internet access. A normal putting in by USB to your PC gets you nowhere (even if your PC has Internet access). This looks like like an valued purpose, but HP substantiated that it isn't documented anywhere.
The LCD works intuitively as a contact interface. As a show clearly, it has a small number problems. On our unit, for case, the preview aspect for exact reproductions and scans kept stalling; HP declares a mend is in progress. A communication that becomes noticeable after you change ink cartridges has peculiarly overlapping graphical constituents, which HP acknowledges. The financial gathering is in addition reviewing on an wrongdoing communication that kept presenting up in Google Maps shows even though none was wrong.
The Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web All-in-One Printer absolutely collections a new, if wobbly, main purpose for the category. I'll be fascinated to observe future apps, principally the SDK. I just hope that HP had worked out more of the kinks before shipping.
There are no posted comments.
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?