The Ever Popular Hobo style
- Author Areta Cyma
- Published February 7, 2011
- Word count 351
The Boho look is a very popular trend that we see in different collections. As you may know, this trend is inspired by the 60's and 70's fashion, which is my favorite period! The hippie or bohemian style has evolved into the Boho Chic style, which is a mix of a free spirited attitude with flowy pieces and fabulous prints.
The good thing about the boho chic look is that you can recreate it no matter the season. There are different ways to put the boho look together. Flowery dress, head band and chunky non glittery jewelries that you can easily find with discount sale are a fashion-must-have for boho style. Mischa Barton and the Olsen twins are several celebrities that often styled in boho chic.
Boho jewelry can be a mix of anything sumptuous and rich looking. Gems, beads, stones, wood, shells, long length necklaces and chunky bracelets are all reflect the boho accessory style. Handbags are large leather, straw or patchwork bags and are perfect for complimenting a boho outfit. On your feet think flat in neutral shades, pale yellows, greens, black or tans. Gladiator sandals, comfy suede boots, fringed flat boots and beaded flats all make up a great boho outfit.
Pair a tunic with jeans and flat sandals for a modern boho look or team a casual maxi dress with flat beaded or plain gladiator sandals for a stunning feminine dress down day look. Add a crochet cardigan to keep off the chill and complete your look with a suede hobo style bag with fringes. For the evening style, choose for sari type fashion dresses, fringed lace scarves and maxi dresses with jeweled high heels. Co-ordinate with gold long necklaces and multiple bracelets and a beaded clutch bag ensuring you mix from a rich color palate.
For the hairstyle, go for a slightly undone look with your hair down and slighted tousled or loosely tied up with a clip or go for the odd few small braises in your hair. You can even introduce the vintage style headband worn around the forehead for a real boho hairstyle.
If you like shopping tries to shop at end of the year. Because lot of shopping place that over discount sale in every kind of stuff such as clothes, shoes and bags. They also have, discount clothes that can give you many options of clothes that you want.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Drape Your Shape
- Women's Bridesmaid Dresses Tips & Trends On The Upcoming Wedding Seasons
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- A Brief History & Evolution from the Cosmetology Head Model
- Why to support eco fashion
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort