MobiGoTouch Learning System – Pink
- Author Obadiea Holz
- Published February 1, 2011
- Word count 416
VTech’s MobiGo Touch Learning System is an interactive learning device that uses a touchscreen and keyboard to control gameplay. Designed to encourage learning and the development of dexterity skills, the MobiGo device brings modern handheld technology to young users. Whether it’s adding numbers, spelling words, solving problems, or spotting the differences between similar objects, the MobiGo encourages young users ages three to eight years to develop a variety of basic skills and foster the development of an active imagination…
The MobiGo Touch Learning System has a look and feel similar to a modern handheld device, but it’s designed for use by young children with smaller, less dexterous hands. It features a sliding screen that can easily be pushed up to reveal a QWERTY keyboard underneath. The soft, over-molded plastic housing creates an easy-to-grip surface for holding the device with two hands, and the rubber feet on the bottom of the device help to hold it still on a smooth tabletop surface.
The MobiGo comes with a game cartridge that can be inserted into a slot on the back of the device. This game cartridge features several learning games, each one with a choice between difficult or easy levels of play. New games may be downloaded by connecting the MobiGo device to a computer using the provided USB cable and installing the VTech download manager. Additionally, new game cartridges that feature a variety of popular characters and themes are available and sold separately, each with their own focus and learning curriculum.
The MobiGo Touch Learning System is a next-generation learning device that uses the popularity of modern handheld electronic devices to build skills in young children. It encourages the development of important dexterity-based skills by shifting between touch-based games and keyboard-based games, and it promotes the development of skills related to problem solving, spelling and grammar, observation, and mathematics.
The ability for parents to select a wide variety of games based on skill levels and themes makes MobiGo a versatile learning device that will maintain relevancy as a child grows. The MobiGo keeps track of user activity and saves this information under a personalized user profile that a child can set up the first time she uses the device. Although other users can play with the device, only one user profile can be saved at a time. This user can log onto the VTech Web site to download performance information, compare progress with other MobiGo profiles, and earn rewards for a job well done.
If your not sure what to give your child for Christmas, why not consider getting them, what could be a top Christmas Toy for 2010 ...Set to be a huge hit with kids you can't go wrong with this MobiGoTouch Learning System – PinkArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you can Install and keep Mannequin Head Model Props
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!