Four Must Have Winter Promotional Products For Your Automobile
- Author Chris Gill
- Published February 7, 2011
- Word count 516
As many of us are well aware, some promotional items are more useful than others. At times, we may wonder how many pens or key chains we really need. When we receive a truly unique and useful business gift, the company tends to stand out in our mind. Mission accomplished because that is exactly the impression the sender intended to make. With the cold weather upon us, this is the perfect season to send winter promotional products.
Many people enjoy the cold weather and others are just not able to move to warmer climates. Those who are living in these areas will get a lot of use out of winter promotional products designed to help them through the blustery weather. Sending a tailored gift like this to prospects or clients in areas where the weather is cold shows that the company is thinking of them personally. That makes a big impression on recipients, and this corporate marketing should benefit the business in the end.
A mini ice scraper is the perfect add-on to another business gift being sent this year. It features a hole so it can attach to a keychain and since it is business card-sized, it can easily fit in a wallet, pocket, or the glove compartment of the car. Both sides of the product are imprintable and multiple colors may be used. This item comes in various colors and shoppers can purchase individual poly bags to minimize scuffing.
Winter promotional products like the heavy duty polar ice scraper will be welcomed by those who experience heavy snow and ice. A heavy-duty 1/4-inch thick scraping blade is attached to the end of a sturdy ribbed grip handle. With handles made from 60 to 70 percent recycled material, this business gift is eco-friendly. Customers can have their single or multi-colored logo imprinted on either the blade or the handle areas.
Essential auto safety kits are winter promotional products that are consistent bestsellers. An imprinted bag contains items like booster cables, flat tire fix sealer, duct tape, a tie-down cord, and a cotton towel. Also inside is a 19-piece first aid kit that features bandages, antiseptic towelettes, gauze, and more. If that were not enough, a rain poncho is also included and the bag features a Velcro strap that allows it to be adhered to a vehicle’s carpet.
Another best seller and one of the best gift ideas for vehicle owners is a mini flashlight/signal torch. This compact flashlight features a powerful beam and an attached miniature lanyard. It operates on two AA batteries, which are not included but can be supplied by the sender. This is one of the winter promotional products that the recipient can actually use within and outside of the vehicle all year.
Last but certainly not least, picnic blankets are winter promotional products that any recipient will appreciate. These promo products are fleece on one side and water-resistant nylon on another. They will come in handy if recipients get stuck in the car during a breakdown in winter weather. A sewn-in handle makes this item easy to transport from the automobile.
Promos Canada has thousands of business promotional products, and we offer volume discounts on most of our items. Choose from a wide selection of business promotional items including Eco friendly promotional products, Imprinted Pens, Custom Coffee Mugs, Imprinted Bags and many other personalized corporate gifts.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?