Armani Watches Ceramic Collection Is Set To Fly Off The Shelves This Christmas
- Author Kris Headland
- Published February 3, 2011
- Word count 520
Emporio Armani is one of the leading names in men’s fashion creating suits, clothing and apparel that inspires fashion followers all over the world. The Emporio Armani brand was created by Giorgio Armani as a brand that would operate separately from the main Giorgio Armani brand. The Emporio Armani brand has become much more than just a Giorgio Armani sub brand. In the late 1990’s the Emporio Armani launched a partnership with Fossil group a small American watch manufacturer to create a range of designer watches, which would carry the Emporio Armani brand into the next millenia. This collaboration has made Fossil Group one of the biggest manufactures of designer watches making such brands as DKNY, Diesel, and its own Fossil range of watches and it has also made Emporio Armani one of the biggest names in the designer watch industry with the Armani watches now becoming just as aspirational as Emporio Armani suits or clothing to the consumer.
2010 marked the launch of Ceramica a range of Emporio Armani sports watches and fashion watches that would be made almost entirely of Ceramic material. Ceramica was launched in May 2010 with a range of 6 watches, priced between £379 and £479 it was believed that Ceramic would be Armani watches attempt to compete with the big brands like Chanel with their J12 and Rado with their Ceramic collection of watches. However with the price tag almost double that of any Emporio Armani watch ever made, it was believed that the range could have been a step to far for Emporio Armani, and so small amounts of this watch range were created to test the water. The scale of demand for these 6 watches was to astound the watch industry and the Fossil group distributors. Within days the entire collection was sold out and retailers and consumers were crying out for more of this new Ceramica range. Especially the white sports chronograph AR1407 and the black ceramic chronograph AR1400, these 2 watches became the must have watches for Christmas and it was only May.
The collection was added to with a number of rectangular watches brought out very soon after the AR1400 and the AR1407. However, the massive success has been the round dial Armani Sports Ceramica watches, Armani have found the watch equivalent of the furby a toy that sent the world round the bend trying to get their hands on one before Christmas. It has taken almost 3 months for Fossil and Emporio Armani to catch up with the demand, but with Christmas coming the demand has increased again and once more Fossil have had to warn their retailers that it will be impossible to keep up with the demand before February of 2011. But to add to all of this Fossil and Emporio Armani have launched an ever newer addition to the Ceramica range, the new AR1410 and the AR1411 and these watches look to add to the strength of this new Emporio Armani watch collection.
2011 looks to be a really big year for Emporio Armani watches and especially Emporio Armani Ceramic watches. So watch this space for more information on this new Armani watch collection
Kris Headland likes to write articles for about Emporio Armani watches and more information can be found on these on http://www.hotwatches.co.uk/armani-watches/ or on the blog http://blog.hotwatches.co.uk/.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you can Install and keep Mannequin Head Model Props
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!