What Are The Most Popular Tissot Watches This Christmas
- Author Kris Headland
- Published February 16, 2011
- Word count 615
Tissot watches have been the talk of the watch world in the 00’s, the creation of the T-Touch watch movement has changed the face of the Tissot watch brand. As a Swiss watch company Tissot watches are the pinnacle of the watch buyer’s world, but for many years the Tissot brand has been just another Swiss watch company in the crowd of Swiss watch companies that are on the market. The T Touch changed Tissot watches position in the market and the T-Touch transformed this traditional Swiss watch company into a sports watch giant in a matter of 10 years.
2010 has been a big year for Tissot, the extension of their contracts with some of the sports world’s biggest names has elevated the brand recognition of Tissot, and has cemented its new market position as a direct competitor with brands such as Tag Heuer and Oris watches. The strength of the brand has grown over the past 10 years, Tissot have added numerous new ranges this year to ensure that their new position as sports watch manufactures is not just a passing phase.
This year one of the biggest hits has been the Tissot Courturier watch range, a brand new range of watches aimed directly at the mens watches market place. The new Tissot Courturier has a massive choice of dial configurations and movement types which makes the range a good place to start when looking for watches for men this year. Tissot have always been strong in their mens watch collection however the Tissot Courturier really is a step up by the Swiss watch brand, they have added a number of automatic watch movements to the Tissot Courturier range as well as adding the Valjoux movement which is traditionally found in the likes of Longines watches. This automatic movement has a smaller margin for error than the automatic movement found in the main automatic ranges found in the Tissot watch range however it does come at a price, and that price is nearly double that of the entry level automatic Courturier, but as they say you pay for quality and this watch really is quality. But to be honest all of these watches have been popular this year and they are definitely a great gift for Christmas.
Tissot though haven’t forgotten about the ladies out there who love the Tissot brand and in fact this year has been a really big year for the ladies watches in the Tissot range. Tissot have added more ladies watches than ever before to the range, consumers have been crying out for Tissot to add ladies sports watches to the collection and in 2010 Tissot have finally obliged. Tissot have added the likes of the Veloci-T a bold statement chronograph range that has been strong in the mens market but now with the addition of rose gold plating and a white strap the watch is now one of their most popular ladies watches they have in their sports collections. Tissot have also added a ladies version to the T-Touch collection with the new Sailing Touch which is a sleeker and more durable sports watch than any of the T-Touch before it.
If though its something more gentile and classic that is required the Tissot Cocktail range of watches has been expanded this year and offer a wide variety of slim delicate ladies watches perfect for those women who like to be a understated and classical.
The expansion of the Tissot brand this year is a early warning to all of the prestige watch companies out their that Tissot are not just a flash in the pan in 2010 these watches are set to be around for years to come.
Kris headland is an avid follower of watch fashion and likes to write about new developments in the industry in his spare time. More information on the
Tissot watches can be found http://www.hotwatches.co.uk/tissot-watches/ and more pictures of these watches and reviews can be found on the Hot Watches blog http://blog.hotwatches.co.uk/2010/11/11/classic-men%E2%80%99s-watches-for-under-100/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?