Valentines Day Dresses that Will Leave Him Breathless
- Author Vivian Jones
- Published February 11, 2011
- Word count 430
There are mainly three dresses that are popular with Valentines Day. The sexy queen of heart costume is not only sexy but unique. The dress has red, black and yellow colors and also comes with a halter neck. The dress is also strapless and comes with black and white striped stockings to compliment it. The other fancy dress for Valentines Day is the cupid costume. The costume comes with a red top and a white skirt decorated with red hearts. The dress also comes with accessories such as a pair of white wings and red stockings, a headpiece, the cupid’s arrow and bow. The prisoner of love costume also makes a great Valentines Day dress. The costume includes a white mini dress with red heart decorations all over and a matching hat. The dress also comes with accessories such a pair of red shoes, a key necklace and convict fingernails.
There are other dresses that you can wear on Valentines Day and still look glamorous. Pants are not effective for Valentines Day. It is advisable that you go for dresses or skirts as they appear fashionable to wear on this day. However, you should be slow on colors and prints since they suit differently to different body types. Red is the color of love but this does not necessarily mean that you have to wear a red Valentines Day dress. Red color comes with many shades and it would be important that you choose a shade that will compliment your skin tone. The little black dress would make a perfect outfit for Valentines Day. Black was initially associated with death and mourning but is today worn even during happy celebrations.
Pastel colors would be effective to wear during the day while solid colors would be perfect for the night. However, if you have a fuller body, it would be advisable that you go for Valentines Day dresses with dark colors. Colors such as black or dark rd will trim your figure thus making you more attractive. Patterns and prints would only aid in making you look fuller so you should avoid such dresses on this special day. If you must wear Valentines Day dresses with prints and patterns, ensure that the prints are vertical rather than horizontal as they will give you a slimmer figure. You should also be careful to compliment your dress with the right accessories. Ensure that you go for accessories that will make you appear more feminine such as belts, a pair of sexy boots, sandals wit ankle straps, a clutch bag and great jewelry.
Cute Valentine's Day dresses for a romantic day! Coming in romantic colors and stylish designs, our romantic dresses will definitely add extra romanticism to your love day. Go ahead and find that special Valentine's Day dress now.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Drape Your Shape
- Women's Bridesmaid Dresses Tips & Trends On The Upcoming Wedding Seasons
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- A Brief History & Evolution from the Cosmetology Head Model
- Why to support eco fashion
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort