Putting in A Backyard TV May Require A Plasma Or LCD enclosure For Protection.
- Author Graham Gallagher
- Published March 18, 2011
- Word count 522
Back yard TV's are improving in prevalance.
Watching a backyard based TV in your very own home is priceless but you will need either a plasma cabinet or an LCD cabinet to defend not only from the local climate but from vandals and thieves.
With the recession biting hard last summer, many families made the decision to cut their holidays and spend the capital on their home to add value, now due to this boost in home improvements people see the significance of producing outdoor living areas, as these can be used throughout the year relying on the location and country.
Home owners are extending their household into the garden and backyard as this is sometimes an un occupied space, but with a little work this can be changed into an outdoor living space.
Extend your lounge into your garden.
One of the easiest ways is to measure the location you have set out and plan it out on a piece of squared paper, this way you can see how it looks before you commit to any building work and can speedily trade things around.
You will desire a seating area; these are easily created by laying a shallow slab of concrete, on this you can put masonry blocks to build up a seating area. Using the masonry blocks will create a storage area inside the seat so you can stow away items that would typically be left out and make your garden or back yard look untidy.
Take into account to get the mix right between the sand and the cement, usually the mix should be 1 part cement to 3 part sand and in no way lay breeze blocks in temperatures less than 3 degrees Celsius, otherwise the water in the mix will freeze and expand causing the joint to fail.
Relying on the angle the configuration for the seating area is typically in a U shape and then in the middles of the U (the open end) a display can be mounted.
Safeguarding an outdoor TV
Relying on the community you may need to defend your TV from opportunist thieves as well as the elements.
But first things first, due to the price of plasma and LCD plasma tv costs plummeting so quickly this now permits home owners to position a TV in their garden, but a backyard Panel needs protection from several issues.
The first is the weather, but I hear you say that there are weatherproof TVs on the market, yes that is correct but unless your pockets are very deep the cost will certainly stop the renovation moving forward. So the other cheaper solution is to use a traditional TV and put it in an outdoor cabinet. These housings protect the TV and satellite boxes from the local elements and vandals.
The better LCD and plasma enclosure range offer anti hooligan locks on their units which will absolutely prevent the opportunist thief from stealing your TV, these higher specified casings also come with thicker viewing windows up to 3/4" this safeguards the TV from accidental damage and even withstands a solid object being thrown at it by a discouraged thief.
Over the past 20 years the author has developed a range of outdoor digital signage protective enclosures and founded LCD Enclosure Global who are the leading manufacturer of LCD monitor enclosures, they also offer anti vandal LCD enclosures that provides all the protection and security needed for outdoor use.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Making Every House a Home
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?
- Advice for an Environmentally Sustainable Home Build