Best Coffee Taste Is Critical to Brewing World Class Coffee at Home
- Author Brian Williams
- Published April 25, 2011
- Word count 776
For Best Coffee Taste Don’t Burn Your Coffee!
Coffee aroma, and flavor are fragile and are damaged by overheating.
Is It the 4 Cup Coffee maker, the Coffee Beans, the Grind, or the Aroma? You’ve come to the right place if you are a discriminating coffee drinker. Why? Simply it is for the best coffee taste. Like you, I found myself thinking my coffee making skills could be improved. In fact, I really wanted to know how to brew a great pot of coffee again.
I knew was that my coffee did not taste as good as Starbucks or Dunkin Donut’s quality flavor. In the process of doing the research, I uncovered the truth about good coffee. I have learned the exact steps to correctly transform the mundane brew into a magnificent java appreciated by many. If you just follow my seven secrets you will consistently brew high quality coffee. Let me warn you now, your friends will all want to learn your secrets.
Why did your 4 cup coffee maker come with a GoldTone coffee filter? Please do not trust the taste of your coffee to those flavor robbing, aroma ruining, dioxin polluting, expensive paper coffee filters. They are costing us more than we think because they are filling our landfills with waste! Through my research I learned that at the heart of great coffee is a reusable filter. It is absolutely true and critical to best coffee taste. That’s one of my secrets. You see, in the 1990’s most drip coffee machines came with a reusable gold tone surgical steel filter. However, by the early 2000’s price competition caused the coffee machine manufacturers to reduce costs, and the ‘better’ coffee filter was replaced with ‘less expensive’ paper, but at what cost? Consumers may not realize that in order to have superior coffee they need to use a reusable gold tone coffee filter.
How many trees does it take to make paper coffee filters?
We don’t need to dispose of GoldTone coffee filters for 10 years or more. However, every day we do dispose of over 200 million paper coffee filters in the United States alone. Our planet is suffering and needs a little help from coffee drinkers who are green minded, to help the planet one filter at a time. I was shocked to learn that 11,873 trees are cut down every day to produce those 200 million paper coffee filters. Can you imagine that chemically processed paper contains pollutants like dioxins and chlorine by-products. I don’t want any of those chemicals in my coffee, do you?
Start using my seven secret steps today!
By following these steps you will be on your way to brewing great coffee with the best flavor and aroma one pot at a time. You will also be helping the planet, taking the burden off the landfills and save money at the same time.
A great cup of the best brew starts with fresh beans, clean equipment and clean water. At a bare minimum, heed these seven steps and you are on the right track.
Now the GREEN point of view to best coffee taste!
What would a mountain of 200 million paper coffee filters and grinds look like? A 19 story building covering one acre. That’s what American coffee drinkers dispose of every day. The waste ends up in our landfills. Paper filter companies cut down 11,837 trees a day to make those filters. The trees cut down for paper filters would circle the earth every 9 months if laid end to end.
The paper industry creates 13% of the toxic chlorine by-products that are released into the environment every day as well as 96% of dioxins. This is a perfect example of why our planet needs the help of every American to eliminate waste and save our forests. Americans can save a 30 acre forest every day by switching from flavor robbing paper filters to reusable coffee filters.
We have the solution to save money and the environment
The best part is the reusable coffee filter will save you money and help the environment. The premium Gold Tone Reusable Coffee Filter will save 30 acres of forest each month.
By purchasing and using a reusable coffee filter you will save several thousand dollars over a lifetime. And who doesn’t want to save money?
For great coffee taste, start using my seven secrets today!
By following the Seven Secrets Report you will be on your way to brewing the best coffee taste, time after time in a 4 cup coffee maker or even larger. You will also be helping the planet, taking the burden off the landfills, and actually save money at the same time.
Are you ready to learn more about gold coffee filters? Go to www.CoffeeFilterCone.com to instantly download my Free Report, The 7 Secrets Paper Coffee Filter Makers Don’t Want You to Know About Stainless Steel Coffee Filters and the World’s Greatest Coffee. And start enjoying a better cup of coffee every day!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Learn Japanese With Manga: 5 Books for Beginners
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Strategic planning pillars
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- 5 Great Tips On How To Get Girls
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- How to Change Macros in the Excel Visual Basic Language?
- What are the different types of car liability insurance?
- Car insurance and the importance of the proposal form
- Car insurance – what rating factors are most important
- 15 Best Foods for Weight Loss!
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Covid-19 Impact On Rental Contracts In UAE
- Impact on Working Hours during Ramadan Due to Covid-19
- Organic Tea Is A Lifestyle
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Super Vidalista
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- The Key to Hire an Effective Virtual Assistant
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- What does Forex regulation actually do?
- Top 10 Billionaires Not Listed In Forbes
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Bill Gates does not want to spoil the party