Shower Cubicles - Styled to Fit Any Bathroom
- Author David Khan
- Published June 22, 2011
- Word count 406
With rapid advances in technology and industry, it is possible to get a shower cubicle to fit almost any type and shaped bathroom. Cubicles come in all designs and features can be added or changed at any time. In this article we are going to discuss the shapes of cubicles on the market and the advantages and limitations of having certain ones installed in your bathroom. Many of the cubicles discussed are easy to install.
Square Shower Cubicle
This is the most common cubicle that many people have installed in their bathroom. The requirement for this cubicle is it needs two free walls next to each other to be attached too. Two glass sides will then be attached making it a square shower cubicle. Square cubicles are particularly useful if you are trying to create space in your bathroom as it can easily be installed in a corner. The types of shower doors that can be installed on this type of cubicle is either a hinged door which swings open or a sliding door which runs along a track. Both of these types of shower doors are easily to maintain.
Quadrant Shower Cubicle
A quadrant cubicle is designed to fit into the corner of any bathroom. In order for it to be installed correctly is requires two walls for attachment. The front of the quadrant cubicle is rounded and over hangs out from the two walls it's attached too. The type of shower doors that can be installed on this type of enclosure is a hinged shower door or a sliding shower door. The design of this shower looks very fashionable and is very popular amongst the trend setters.
D-Shaped Shower Cubicle
A D-shaped shower enclosure can be installed in any home. As long as you have a single wall that a cubicle can be attached to then this design is certainly for you. The wall of the shower enclosure is completely rounded from wall to wall. The shower door can either be hinged or sliding. This is the most elegant of shower enclosures you will come across with its chic design and feel when opening it up.
Pentagonal Shaped Shower Enclosure
The pentagonal, five sided shower cubicle requires two walls for installation. This design will definitely take up the most space out of all the shower cubicles, but it does look stylish and trendy. This shower enclosure can have a hinged or sliding shower door.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Making Every House a Home
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?