A Shoppers Guide To Buying - Electric Shower
- Author Paul Alan
- Published June 23, 2011
- Word count 479
The advantage of an electric shower is its ability to save you electricity when heating water. The electric shower will heat the water from your cold water source on its own, without the aid of your home's water heater.
Electric showers are catching on slowly in the UK and worldwide markets, but they are around for a reason. Many cannot afford to keep up with the rising cost of using hot water from their homes' traditional water heaters, and electronic shower provides an affordable, common sense solution. Most of these units allow you to adjust the settings on your electric shower to allow some of the cold water to run through your unit unfiltered. Most of these types of showers have three settings, letting you adjust the temperature to your liking.
It is best to have a professional install your electric shower once you've purchased it, as it will involve connecting several of your shower's plumbing fixtures in such a way as to allow the cold water source to run through the unit's heating mechanism, and to avoid leaks. A well designed electronic shower will allow you to easily clean the shower head by simply rubbing it clean with a sponge and a mild abrasive. Most units on the market are durable and inexpensive, and many come with a two year warranty for total satisfaction and peace of mind. The savings you will accumulate each year depend on your municipality or electricity costs, but most agree that the amount of money wasted each year on heating water can more than justify the purchase of an alternative solution like an electric shower. These are not brand new products; however, they have been on the market long enough for people to decide how well they work, and when you realise what an investment it is over the long run, you'll see that these units largely pay for themselves.
Electric showers and mixer showers, which mix the availability of hot and cold water to suit your desired temperature, may be viewed by some as a novelty, but user reviews and feedback have demonstrated that these are valuable and useful products. They would make an ideal wedding gift or stocking filler for Christmas, due to their low price and relative availability at your local DIY store.
When considering buying one of these units, you should compare brands and find out which ones have the best track record of durability and quality. Cheaper units may leak or even damage your plumbing, but those with real quality will be worth the investment. Name brands like Triton and Kohler are almost always worth the money you spend, as demonstrated by the overwhelming positive feedback from consumers and those who have tested these products for defects and durability. The real money to be made is by you reducing the costs of heating your water the old-fashioned way.
Screwfix is the UK's largest supplier of trade tools, accessories and hardware products. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, we despatch tens of thousands of parcels every week to tradesmen, handymen and DIY enthusiasts all over the UK.
To view the full range of electric shower from Screwfix please visit the website here - www.screwfix.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health