Health, Beauty, And Green Teas
- Author Kathleen Chester
- Published July 20, 2011
- Word count 440
Do you love to indulge your senses with a cup of tea the first thing in the morning? Treat yourself with a cup of green tea to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Green teas are known to be one of the best natural blends that offer remarkable health benefits. You can also stay beautiful for long. But, what so special about green teas? Following are some of the benefits of drinking it:
Anti-oxidants that protect the cells of your body and remove malignant cells (without creating adverse side-effects) are present in large amount. It is also the store house of Epigallocatechin gallate - the anti oxidant that is twice as effective as Resveratol that is present in red wine.
Recently, a Japanese research has proved that green teas if consumed on an average of 5 times per day regularly can help you to reduce your weight by 70 calories per day! So, if you are on a weight-loss diet, include this beverage to your meals.
This beverage is also effective in lowering LDL and raising HDL i.e. it reduces bad cholesterol content and increases the amount of good cholesterol in the body.
Such a product is generally rich in polysaccharides and polyphenols. Such substances lower blood pressure and sugar level in the body. It has been proved to prevent Type 2 Diabetes.
It is also known for retarding arthritis, and conditions like Parkinson's and Alzhemier's. That is why it is recommended for people of all ages. It being an anti-bacterial agent can also prevent HIV viruses from getting bound to healthy cells of the body!
Green teas also help in flushing out the toxins thereby, gives you fresh, glowing skin. It has also been found effective against premature skin wrinkles and blemishes. It is also effective solution to cure skin acne, psoriasis, rosacea, and warts.
Flaveboids and polyphenols in the teas also increase immunity and relieve from allergy. Such anti oxidants have the capacity to suppress allergy causing receptors within your system. So, you can avoid ugly marks left by skin allergies.
Large amount of fluoride present in green teas prevent cavities. The polyphenols present in the product also acts against the enzymes of the streptococcus bacteria, which stimulation of dental plaque.
Today, you will be able to find loads of stores that sell green tea. However, there are certain criteria for buying green teas, which you might not be aware of. For example, you should check whether the product you are buying contains at least 40% of raw tea leaves. So, when it comes to buying green teas, it is better to buy the best brands in the market.
Even though there are various stores where different types of green teas are available, you should prefer to buy from a reputed brand. A reputed tea dealer like Shangri La Tea Company can provide you the best quality product at reasonable rates in the market.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water