A Few Secrets About Green Teas
- Author Kathleen Chester
- Published July 20, 2011
- Word count 434
Now you do not have to try too hard to take a good care of your health. Just a few cups of green tea throughout the day can keep you energetic, rejuvenated, and will also keep you safe from various illnesses like diabetes, cholesterol, and allergies. If you have been thinking that it was exotic and hard to obtain, it's time to get out of such misconceptions. These days you can get varieties of green teas in the market. You can also buy the product conveniently from online stores. If you are unsure about the taste, brew up a cup of tea for yourself; it will taste great! Furthermore, it is easy to brew and is rich in various minerals and compounds beneficial for health and beauty.
Did you know that green teas are actually dried leaves and are not fermented like the conventional black beverage? There are many such secrets about green teas that might have escaped your knowledge. Here is a short list of those interesting but, less known facts about the tea:
It prevents cancer! If you include green tea in your diet and consume it regularly, it will help to reduce the chances of esophageal, bladder, colon, pancreas, rectum, and stomach cancers by 60%. Did you know that it contains anti-oxidant "epigallocatechin gallate"(EGCG), which is about 100 times more effective than vitamin C in protecting the cells of the body from foreign infections? It is also found to be about 25 times more effective than vitamin E at safeguarding cells from harmful influence. An amazing thing about EGCG is that it not only inhibits the attack of carcinogenic cells, but, also effectively kills existing cancer cells without harming the healthy ones around.
Sipping tea on regular basis will also lower the bad cholesterol count (LDL). On the more, it improves the amount of good cholesterol (HDL) in the body. Good news is that you can indulge in eating delicacies as much as you want without thinking of the cholesterol content of the food. Cholesterol count will be neutralized by the components in the tea.
Did you know that it can prevent thrombosis, which is one of the main causes of heart attacks and strokes? There are certain components in the product, which can stop the unnatural formation of blood clot.
There are still many secret benefits hidden in all varieties of green teas. Start drinking it from today and you will gradually discover a positive change in your health yourself. No need to travel far for buying green tea. These days you can buy good quality tea from reputed online tea retailers.
There are varieties of green teas that you can choose from. For buying good quality tea you can contact an online tea retailer like Shangri La Tea Company Inc. - a pioneer of flavored and organic beverages.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water