Major Health Benefits Of Drinking Iced Tea On A Regular Basis
- Author Kathleen Chester
- Published July 20, 2011
- Word count 434
Iced tea, one of the most popular drinks in the US has started becoming popular in other countries as well. According to a recent survey done by health experts, around 2.2 billion gallons of tea are consumed in the US every year, out of which about 85 percent is drank chilled. So, what are the reasons behind the huge popularity of this beverage? Brewed from the same herbs as their warmer counterparts, iced tea is not only a refreshing drink in summertime; but, protects our body from deadly diseases like cancer, gastric ulcer, and heart ailments. Now, let us take a look at some of the most important health benefits that can be enjoyed once you start consuming iced tea on a regular basis:
Prevents aging Like the paint that defends our outdoor furniture from rust, iced tea contains antioxidants that protect our body from the ravaging effects of pollution and helps us stay younger.
Reduces the risk of heart diseases Blood clots in our body can cause heart attack and stroke. According to doctors, drinking iced tea on a regular basis keeps our arteries clog-free. Another study found that people who drink at least three cups of tea a day, is likely to be 70 percent safer from killer heart ailments than those who don't do so.
Protects our bones We all know that drinking milk is the best way to protect our bones. But, what many people may not know is that drinking tea also helps in building and maintaining strong bones. Health experts are of the opinion, that people who drank tea for more than 10 years is likely to have stronger bones when compared to non-drinkers.
Boosts our immunity system Drinking such chilled beverages on a regular basis strengthens our immune system and helps to fight many diseases and infections. Polyphenols (useful antioxidants found in tea) protects our body from the deadly grasp of cancer, which is another great reason to make iced tea a part of your daily menu.
Drinking tea is a great way to increase metabolism With fast-paced life style in this digital era, number of people suffering from slow metabolic rate and overweight problems has increased to a great extent. Drinking iced tea, 4-5 cups daily, is one of the best ways to burn 70 or 80 calories of fat. Researchers have also found that drinking tea can help us get rid of those extra pounds and increase our metabolism rate.
So, what are you waiting for? Sip, savor, and protect your body against deadly diseases. It's never too late to start enjoying the benefits of this refreshing, energizing, and useful beverage!
Are you looking for a reputed company selling flavored iced teas in the US? Then, Shangri La Tea Company Inc. is the name you cannot ignore!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- FRESH SEAFOOD Our Fresh and Frozen Seafood will Delight You
- How to make the best pour over coffee
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser