Organic Iced Tea - A Great Rejuvenating Beverage!
- Author Kathleen Chester
- Published July 20, 2011
- Word count 421
Tea is considered to be one of the most loved beverages all over the world. It is versatile and can be prepared in a number of ways. It can both be drunk cold and hot. It is drunk in all weathers - whether hot or cold, morning, noon, or night. Among the many varieties of tea, the once that are meant for drinking topped with ice are mostly preferred by a majority of tea-drinkers. It has many health benefits, more so, when you are buying the organically grown varieties. Organic iced tea is loaded with anti-oxidants, vitamins, and components that have positive effects on health and beauty. There are many tangible benefits of the organic variety like - it provides a rejuvenating effect in the body and is a comfort drink at the time of stress.
What is special about drinking organic iced tea?
The flavor and taste of organic iced tea is special and different from all other varieties. Organic tea is also grown and processed without using any form of pesticides or synthetic chemicals. So, while you enjoy a refreshing brew rich in healthy components, you are also ensuring that the environment is protected from harmful chemicals and pesticides that otherwise enter the food cycles of human beings and animals. Moreover, you will be able to indulge in all the goodness of drinking organic iced tea sans any chances of health hazards.
Organic teas are rich in polyphenols. These are basically anti-oxidants that have huge benefits for human body. Such anti oxidants are helpful in fighting free radicals. Free radicals are molecules that can cause damage to the cells therefore, getting rid of such substances definitely has a positive effect up on health. Drinking organic iced tea is also beneficial as it reduces the chances of heart disorders and cancers. Among the many variants, black and green teas are best known for their anti-oxidant benefits. One major advantage of organic brew over coffee is that the former is available in a wide range of color and flavors but, has lesser amounts of caffeine than that in coffee. Tea also comprises antibacterial properties, which improves oral health and prevents tooth decay and halitosis.
Drinking organic iced tea can also be the best alternative to soft drinks in the summers. Chilled brew, prepared without the use of any pesticides or chemicals can be the best health drink. You also do not have to stick to one boring taste as there are many varieties of iced tea available in the market today.
You have to sip a cup of organic iced tea to experience the benefits of it. Buy tea from a company like Shangri La Tea Company where you will be able to find many different varieties of organically grown teas.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water