The ABC's Of Organic Iced Tea
- Author Kathleen Chester
- Published July 20, 2011
- Word count 401
What would the world be without its favorite beverage? Tea. Five thousand years ago in China, the first pot of tea was brewed and there has been no turning back since then. Today, this beverage is the closest to our hearts and most of us cannot do without it. Organic iced tea has become quite the rage today because it is produced without the use of any synthetic fertilizers or chemicals. People the world over consume pots of this beverage for various reasons. No other drink can boast of such a huge customer base that keeps increasing day by day.
What are the benefits of organic iced tea?
Aerated drinks are immensely popular among people of all age groups. However, these past couple of years there has been a lot of criticism over the additives that are used in the production process. While a soft drink quenches our thirst instantly, it has no other benefits. When it comes to organic iced tea, the tea leaves are grown under natural conditions only! No artificial fertilizers are used to speed up the process or increase the harvest. Even the processing stage is thoroughly natural without any chemicals. This is a main reason why many people are changing sides and opting for this cooler and non-chemical drink.
The health benefits of organic iced tea are many. Since the tea leaves are produced under ultra natural conditions, they do not contain any harmful ingredients. Antioxidants known as flavonoids help restrict cancer cells from growing. Vitamin C, E, and K are also present in this beverage. Another important health benefit is that it helps us burn a certain amount of calories in a day and protects our teeth from plaque as well.
The 'Organic Natural Black' flavor is delicious and rich. Whether you add sweetener or not, this flavor still tastes good. While shopping online for organic iced tea you need to make sure that the site you visit has a large variety on offer. The stores which own Rainforest Alliance Certified farms are a good option because they will have met rigorous environmental standards of production. Some companies have been in the tea business for more than 150 years and have won prestigious awards such as a gold medal at the World Tea Expo or have been adjudged as the North American Tea Champion for a particular year! Online tea shopping has never been this good!
The best online store for organic iced tea is Shangri La. They have been in the tea business for more than 150 years!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water