Organic Iced Tea: A Refreshing Way To Boost Your Health!
- Author Kathleen Chester
- Published July 20, 2011
- Word count 405
After water, tea is considered to be the most popular drink in the world. According to healthcare specialists, drinking 4-5 cups of the beverage a day is extremely beneficial to our body, helping us to prevent the ravaging effects of many diseases. Looking at the detrimental effects of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, plantations have now started producing organic tea to get rid of such problems. Organic tea not only provides a fuller and richer taste, but comes with a range of healing benefits. From tooth cavities to Parkinson's disease...it has the capability of preventing many harmful infections and diseases.
Let's take a look at some of the major advantages of drinking organic iced tea:
Source of Polyphenols: According to researchers, organic iced tea is a rich source of antioxidants named Polyphenols. These antioxidants help to fight the formation of free radicals and cleanse toxins together with other harmful substances in our body. These free radicals may damage our body cells and lead to serious ailments such as cancer. Consuming organic iced tea regularly is one of the best ways to boost our immune system and stay protected against diseases.
No Caffeine: If you are trying to avoid caffeine, switching over to organic tea is the best option. There are several types of organic teas available in the market that contains less or almost no caffeine. This makes it much healthier than the other beverages around.
Good for Dental Health: Consuming organic tea on a regular basis is a good way to fight off dental infections. According to dentists, this useful beverage contains antibacterial properties which play an important role to boost our dental health. It is also a good way to get rid of tooth decays, gum infections, and halitosis.
Increases effectiveness of the immune system: Organic tea helps to boost our immune system and fight several harmful diseases like cardiovascular ailments, heart diseases, cancer, and so forth.
Lose Weight: After child birth, weight of the mother may increase to a great extent. If not controlled, this extra weight can turn into permanent fat causing obesity. Consuming organic tea is one of the most natural ways of controlling weight and staying fit.
Regular intake of organic iced tea is one of the best ways to maintain our health as there are no adverse effects of this consumption. This popular drink offers all the health benefits of conventional tea minus the harmful effects of agrochemicals!
Looking for a reputed company to purchase organic iced tea? Shangri La Tea Company is one of the most popular tea producers and marketers in the US, with over 20 years of contribution in the nation's food service and retail sector!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water