An Introduction To European Modern Lamps
- Author Peter Munch
- Published October 12, 2011
- Word count 462
There is a wide assortment of Danish modern day lamps within the industry. This gives homeowners an opportunity to select the exact lamp that suits their interior dcor. Under this wide collection of Danish contemporary lamps, you will discover table lamps, ceiling lights and wall lamps for all kinds of houses and offices.
This unique Danish contemporary lamp belongs towards the 1960s. It is constructed inside the half globe style and created out of plastic. It really is fundamentally meant to function as a hanging light fixture which is mounted on the wall. You will discover attached to this lamp a weight that hangs from a cord.
The lamp is attached towards the wall via a piece of wood that is roughly two inches wide and 5 inches tall at the back of the lamp. The impressive plastic globe measures about 8 1/2 inches towards the top. The leading side of the lamp is made up of walnut wood creating an outstanding mixture with the white half globe.
It also has a brass piece which is about 11 inches deep and has been given a tarnished finish. The great thing about this vintage Danish modern day lamp is which you can either mount it on the wall or hardwire it into your ceiling.
This is one of the most unique lamps which you will ever get to see amongst the collection of Danish contemporary lamps. In reality people have seldom seen these lamps even on the internet. The fact of the matter is that they have a really delicate design which is why not several of these lamps have lastedpassed the test of time.
The tripod base floor lamp stands at a height of 46 inches and is about 15 inches wide at its base. The tripod is created making use of original teak wood and has a really slim and smart style. This Danish modern lamp makes a fascinating addition to any exquisitely designed interior.
This is but an additional fascinating specimen from the collection of Danish modern day lamps. It stands at a height of 14 inches and is about 7 inches wide. Along with this it features a 9 -inch chain as well as a cord measuring about 12 inches. This certain lamp has a cord only function and doesn't feature an in-line switch.
The furry texture of this lamp shade creates a extremely special ambiance as soon as this lamp is switched on. Because of its distinctive shape and large-size it needs plenty of space inside the home. It is believed that this lamp belongs towards the vintage Eames Era tradition.
You'll find extremely several forms of lamps out there but his wide collection of Danish modern lamps we have mentioned above are among the finest kinds of Danish lamps that you simply can discover inside the industry.
There are no posted comments.
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- The unique beauty of backsplash tiles
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online
- Styling Designer Homewares
- How to Create a Great Guest Bedroom in Your Cabin Home
- How to Decorate Your Cabin to Impress your Guests