Weeding Your Lawn With a Fiskars Weed Puller
- Author Stephen Heather Stephen Heather
- Published October 12, 2011
- Word count 510
Weeds are the pesky little plants that grow in your garden without any initiation or invitation. They take up the valuable space in your garden, but more importantly they compete with your precious plants for water, light and nutrients and in some cases this results in stunted growth of the plants that you planted. While weeds can be dealt using a lot of methods including chemicals one of the best and preferred ways would be to use weeding tools since they are very effective for weed removal and do not tamper with the quality of the soil the way chemicals do. A fiskars weed puller is an ideal solution also due to the fact that their long handles allow you to stay standing while weeding, which means that you do not have to strain your back while pulling out the irksome weeds. When it comes to choosing a weed puller that is extremely efficient, fiskars weed puller is a great way to go.
Fiskars weed puller is a great way to achieve that perfect garden of your dreams or a luxurious lawn without the pesky weeds that clutter and spoil the landscape. This weeding tool makes the job of weed pulling seem fun instead of the tedious job it would be without the Fiskars weed puller's help. It involves a simple process of step-pull-eject, after which the weed is ejected from the ground by its roots and all this while you can remain standing up comfortably. Using the fiskars weed puller is not only easy, effective but also environmental friendly and by choosing this over others; you can contribute to the environment in your own small way.
Few tips while using your weed puller will go a long way in ensuring that your garden will stay weed free for a long time. Watering the soil in the garden or the lawn loosens the soil ensuring that the weed is plucked out completely from the soil without leaving back any roots that might allow it to come back up again. Fiskars weed puller ensures that your weed is removed completely as well, with minimum effort and maximum results.
The weed puller's design includes a foot rest at the shaft's base which allows the tool to penetrate the soil easily while you are stepping on the pedal. When you pull the shaft towards you, the stainless steel claws reach in deep and grab around the roots of the weed from various directions, after which the tool is retracted from the ground. The weed removal is complete, and in almost all the cases, the weeds are pulled out completely by the roots and hence do not resurface easily. The unique sliding mechanism of the puller allows you to stay standing while the weed is ejected safely from the instrument and never requires you to bend down and remove the weed from it manually. The sleek designed and efficient Fiskars weed puller is an environmental friendly, easy to use gardening tool that allows you to enjoy the full beauty of your garden or lawn.
I found this weeding tool whilst trying to find a solution to keeping my lawn free of weeds. The feed and weed solution worked but definitely not as good as the Fiskars weed puller. Plus the fact I didn't want my kids and dog to get ill from the chemicals I was putting on the lawn.
If you are like me and love your garden, please visit my website: http://www.weedpuller.org.ukhttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips For Buying Garden Sun Loungers & Deck Chairs Online
- A Short Guide on How to Choose the Right Greenhouse for Your Garden
- Aquaponics - backyard organic farming
- How to Get Rid of Powdery Mildew on Plants
- How to Get Rid of Powdery Mildew on Plants
- What is Biofertilizer?
- The Marijuana plant life cycle-- Cannabis stages week by week
- Cannabis seedlings-- Just how to prevent stunted growth
- Blooming stage in Marijuana plants: a guide for beginners
- Cannabis Nutrients: Why, How, And When To Feed Your Plants
- Some Things You Need to Know About Root Knot Nematodes
- Growing Healthy Tomatoes: Diseases and Fungi Prevention
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- Year Round Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Picking the Best Garden Pot of Planter
- Seven Reasons Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Choosing the Right Garden Seating or Garden Furniture
- Microbial Fertilizers Plant Diseases Biocontrol
- Gardening Activities During World Quarantine
- The Best Hydroponic Growing Planters
- Benefits of having a Vertical Garden for Home, or Office
- European Water Chestnut Pond Plant
- Indoor Hydroponics; Aeroponics; Aeroculture
- How to Choose the Right Planter
- Advantages of Hydroponic Horticulture vs Soil Gardening
- 7 Top Gardening Tools You Should Own
- How You Go to Deal With Turf Installer? Here is How You Should Go.
- How to Make your Garden Bloom!