Why so many companies are using dynamic websites
- Author Jeremy Horwitz
- Published October 21, 2011
- Word count 505
Web design technology has come a long way since the early days. Websites are no longer simple affairs that contain a set amount of information and nothing else. Now, dynamic websites are being used by many companies. Here is why they are choosing sites which are larger and more expensive than comparable static sites would be.
They find that their website looks fresh much longer
Redesigning a website can be a massive cost for many companies. If your company has a large site or one that is very complex chances are that you do not want to be redoing it every few months or years. However, you also need to balance out the fact that some websites can begin to look stale after a relatively short period of time.
If you want to make sure that your site looks as good as possible for as long as possible, a dynamic website with a reliable content management system may be just what you need. The changing content will not look stale in a short period of time and the CMS will allow you to update the information without needing to redo your entire site.
Customers love a customized web-surfing experience
Dynamic websites will change the information that they give out based on commands or prompts that are given by the end user. This can mean that two individuals may not get the same information depending on what they click on or which areas they access. While all of the information must be accurate and relevant to your business it can be very appealing for users to find that a site is responding to their input and giving them the information they are looking for in a short period of time.
You may want to consider areas such as member’s only areas on your website. If you have an ecommerce website you may want to use dynamic functionality in order to give visitors a much more customized surfing experience. This may mean that you are allowing them to see items that were recently viewed or provide a wish list function for your customers to record the items that they are most interested in.
Customers are likely to return to a site time and time again
Although a large number of first-time hits are always desirable for a company a website will be more efficient at generating revenue if you have customers returning to your site time and time again. If they are not receiving the same information each time they visit they may be more interested in returning to see what the site has to offer.
You do need to make sure that the information that your customers get is accurate and up to date. A dynamic website can also help keep a person looking at your website for a longer period of time. It may take time for them to work their way through all of the information on your website and in this time may decide to purchase your products or book your services.
Jeremy Horwitz is a freelance author who writes about various Website Design topics. To know more about Jeremy's Ideas please visit his website. www.website-design-company.netArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Makes Online Casino Games So Popular?
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses