Improving Website Traffic – Manual Directory Submission in the Spotlight
- Author Fabiola Groshan
- Published November 15, 2011
- Word count 492
Along with other similar SEO techniques out there, directory submission is a popular method for boosting targeted traffic. It has two variations – automated and manual submission – with the latter providing superior results, despite being a little more demanding than its counterpart is. In fact, manual directory submission is so powerful that it often renders other techniques useless. Even its drawbacks (slower progress, time consuming nature) begin to fade in view of its benefits. Here are some of these explained:
Chance to select the niche directories that provide the best degree of relevance. This golden feature, which automated submission unfortunately lacks, lets you pick niche directories discerningly to steal the best page rankings for your website. Besides, manual submissions are handled and reviewed by humans -- as opposed to robots -- which translates into an important credibility boost with both human visitors and search engines.
Very good potential for generating exposure. Ask a SEO expert to point you to the best method for building exposure and in 9 out of 10 cases the recommendation will be manual directory submission. This method really works, provided of course that you stick by the best directories you can find, those with both good reputation and high rankings. Always remember that while quantity is good, it is the quality of your links that makes them stick and earn points with the major search engines, so it’s important to tip the balance towards quality to enjoy good results.
Very good potential for increasing a website’s link popularity. The road to success is paved with inward links, and manual directory submission is the tool of choice for getting them.
If we were to judge manual directory submission solely in view of its benefits, it really would seem as the perfect technique for SEO. Unfortunately though, it also comes with a set of drawbacks that can scare off even the most ambitious webmaster out there. The biggest problem of all is that it requires a lot of micromanaging – instead of submitting dozens of articles at once at a click of the mouse, you need to handle each submission individually, which is time-consuming and challenging. No pain no gain you could say, but a consistent manual directory submission effort would squeeze the last drop of energy out of your average Joe without any help from the outside.
The solution? Outsourcing, of course. You can delegate your directory submissions to the real professionals, which, besides time and effort-saving considerations, also ensures that the job gets done properly so you can enjoy better results. And the best part is you don’t have to break the bank for that. You can hire a competent SEO team to handle your directory submissions even if you don’t have the luxury of a permissive budget. Considering your investment practically guarantees results and lets you use this amount of time managing other aspects of your online business, outsourcing to SEO experts is always a good idea.
There are no posted comments.
- Web Hosting Made Easy!
- How to choose good trustful web designer
- How to build your own file-hosting site without coding
- Generate Website Traffic Using Free Methods
- Website Promotion
- Website | Why build for your business?
- Forensic guide to WhatsApp data acquisition
- What Makes Online Casino Games So Popular?
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand