Social Media for Home Inspectors
- Author B. Allen
- Published November 15, 2011
- Word count 732
Home inspectors will find that many social media outlets can be utilized for business purposes. Three of the most effective sites for business use include Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These are great places to engage and connect with current and future clients, which is why many well-known companies are using them today. Social media is becoming so popular, that businesses can no longer afford to remain on the sideline. The best thing about all of the sites mentioned here is that they are absolutely free.
Facebook currently has more than 750 million users worldwide, as well as, thousands of companies logging in each and every day. At this point, if you do not have a Facebook account for your business, you are being left behind. Facebook is an exceptional communication tool and allows inspectors to keep in touch with clients. They can update them on new developments and offer valuable information about home ownership. This will keep the inspector at the front of the client’s mind and can lead to that client using them again or referring someone else to them. Facebook is also a great place for home inspectors to show their business to future clients. On their company page, an inspector can advertise, hold contests, upload photos and videos, and truly engage their Facebook fans. It also provides a place where customers can contact the inspector directly and leave feedback about the company. Comments that people read on an inspector’s Facebook will give them a good idea of the inspector’s ability and dedication, and can serve as great testimonials.
Twitter, like Facebook, has a massive reach with over 300 million users. Twitter can be beneficial to home inspectors and other small businesses in a variety of ways. It is a great communication tool that allows companies to engage their customers. A home inspector can post information about their services, such as any specials or new services they offer. They can also hear directly from their customers. This kind of feedback can be very beneficial to running a successful business. Using Twitter, a home inspector can monitor phrases such as ‘home inspection’ and ‘home inspector’ to stay up to date on all the latest trends, as well as, monitor their competition. They can even monitor when someone searches for a home inspection in their area and then connect with that individual. Twitter can also be used to provide valuable tidbits and advice, host contests, and grow their client base by connecting with new clients.
LinkedIn is a great way for individuals and businesses to connect. LinkedIn was designed specifically to be used for business and professional relationships. Companies and individuals all around the globe are benefiting from the time and effort they have put into making connections here. Like the above two websites, LinkedIn allows a business to engage and connect with customers. Customers can go onto LinkedIn and recommend and follow a company. This action will be seen by every person that person is connected with on the site. That is great exposure to anyone who could need a home inspection in the near future. LinkedIn also allows businesses to provide an overview of their company and explain what products and services they offer.
The Bottom Line
The three mentioned social media sites are all extremely popular with businesses. Many businesses have been successful using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to create new, creative ways to advertise for free. Getting involved in the world of social media can seem like a daunting task for a home inspector. This may be because they do not see themselves as computer savvy, or they may not have the time to invest in it. Learn and make time. There are a variety of ways inspectors can make using social media easier on themselves. For example, they can link multiple social websites so that when they update one, they all get updated. This cuts down on a lot of the work. Or if they are just getting started, start off with just a Facebook page for their business. Once they get familiar with it and become more comfortable, they can look into adding a Twitter or LinkedIn account. Having a company on a variety of social networking sites reinforces to the client that they are a respectable, active company. With the opportunity that social media sites offer, companies need to get involved.
To get started with Palm-Tech Home Inspection Software visit Palm-Tech.com for a free demo. Palm-Tech Home Inspection Software is the perfect software for any home inspector looking for something Fast, Flexible, and Easy!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster