Decorate and customize Any Wall with Wall Decals
- Author Ali Abrahimia
- Published November 21, 2011
- Word count 491
Give your home or office the look of a professional decorator the easy way with monogram wall decals. Decals are so simple to apply and remove that you will want to use them instead of wallpaper or stenciling.
What are wall decals?
Wall decals are made from matte vinyl and come in a large assortment of decorative designs that stick to any painted wall, metal, glass, ceramic tile, plastic, and wood surfaces. Once applied to a wall, the decal looks like a hand painted design with the added benefit that is can be peeled off the wall without causing any damage. Some wall decals can be moved to a different wall and re-used. These decals come in a variety of sizes, subjects, and shapes, from small doggie paw prints to full size wall murals.
Wall decals are so versatile you can easily improve the look and feel of any wall space in any room. The easiest way to upgrade the look of a room is to select a decal that will incorporate the accent colors of the room onto the wall. Let’s say the walls are a light cream color, the carpet is light beige, and the sofa and chairs are brown leather and accented with small red pillows. Compliment the wall with a semi-circular shaped ornamental design decal in red, which will soften a straight edge wall, while adding color and design. Another choice for bringing in the accent color of red is a decal of branches with blossoms and a hovering hummingbird, all in red, which sweeps out from a dull corner into the room. Wall decals instantly soften and warm any room. Because they are easily applied and remove, you can change the look of a room for each season.
Customizing a Room
If you have kids or teens, you know how much they like to express their individuality. A great way for kids to express themselves is with monogram wall decals, which are letters of the alphabet in a variety of font styles, colors, and sizes. These decals can be personalized to spell a name, label a door, mark an exit, or as initials to decorate a birthday party or bridal shower.
Because vinyl monogram wall decals are so inexpensive and easy to use, they are the perfect solution when a sign is needed. Spell out a name on a door, label the coffee room at work, or put initials on a locker. A wide selection of color and font styles help you get creative and make a unique monogram wall decals design. The design possibilities are endless, and if you don’t like the way the design looks, just peel it off, and try something different. There will be no more painting over stenciling or designs, no more laborious wallpaper removal, and no more wall repair needed before redecorating. Once you try monogram wall decals, the way you decorate will be forever changed.
Ali Abrahimia, the owner of Nashville-based Walls Need Love, is the mastermind behind a whole line of wall decals. One of the most popular items Walls Need Love carries is the monogram wall decals line. These decals are highly personalized and add a personal touch to any room.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- The unique beauty of backsplash tiles
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online
- Styling Designer Homewares
- How to Create a Great Guest Bedroom in Your Cabin Home
- How to Decorate Your Cabin to Impress your Guests