Finally an easy way to make dynamic database driven websites with ease
- Author Keith Jackson
- Published November 21, 2011
- Word count 624
Once the building of websites was only in the domain of web designers and programmers. But things changed with the introduction of software that enabled people to create static HTML based websites. However the making of dynamic database enabled websites has always been that much more difficult, requiring specialist programmers, that is of course until now.
Dynamic Vs Static website design
There are two main types of website - static and dynamic.
A static site is usually basic, one that is written in HTML (Hyper Text Mark-up Language) which is the code of the page that is read and displayed by your browser (ie Internet Explorer or FireFox).
A dynamic site is one that is written using a server-side scripting language such as PHP or ASP. In a dynamic site the content is called by the scripting language from a database or other files which is then displayed to the user on their browser.
There are many advantages of having a dynamic website which is connected to a database. Information such as products or members which can include names, details, images and prices can be easily organized and structured to create pages which can be sorted and viewed in a variety of different ways depending on your requirements.
The ability to connect to a database enables you to manage, add, update, change and remove your content with ease. You can create an interface which allows you or whoever you want to input and manage your data via web-based administration pages.
There is now no need to hire an expensive professional programmer to make your dynamic website for you. A new software release will have you making your very own customised dynamic database driven websites completely by yourself. Website applications that used to be solely in the hands of skilled programmers has now been made available to all.
You can now make your very own dynamic database driven websites for free.
'Bluebox PHP' is a really amazing piece of FREE software that puts the power of dynamic database driven websites firmly into the hands of whoever uses it.
Bluebox PHP software is easy to use. Bluebox builds websites using HTML and CSS open source templates for the entire site design, layout and navigation. Templates are also used to display your database content. Simply choose the style you prefer from a list of pre-installed templates or easily create your own. The great thing about Bluebox are the links to the tutorial videos right where and when you need them to visually explain what a particlar function can do and how to use it.
You can create any size of dynamic website easily, in little time and with NO programming knowledge necessary whatsoever.
Whether you would like to create a new website or add a whole new level of functionality to an existing site Bluebox PHP is the solution for you.
Bluebox PHP has the versatility to make any kind and size of database driven website, with an unlimited number of applications, projects and pages at your disposal.
Use Bluebox PHP to create a powerful & user friendly database interface which will enable you to achieve professional results, regardless of your business type.
Even programmers should consider using bluebox for their websites. Packed with all the features a programmer will use daily Bluebox will considerably cut down the time and monotony it would normally take to complete projects.
Blueboxphp generates PHP 5 OOP class based code with 2 stage script parsing for super fast page generation supported by JQuery and an Ajax delivery system.
Whatever your intentions, if you are making a dynamic PHP database website then Bluebox PHP is the software for you.
More information on Bluebox PHP software can be found at blueboxphp.com
Keith Jackson has been a professional software developer for the past 20 years and working with the [http://www.BlueBoxPHP.com](http://www.BlueBoxPHP.com) PHP generator team in research and design for the past 18 months.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses
- The Benefits of Web-Based Systems for Business