Call the Best Cleanup Service in Salt Lake City Before Water Damage Can Cause Dangerous Mold
- Author Daryl Olsen
- Published December 6, 2011
- Word count 555
Any homeowner who has experienced water damage, whether caused by Mother Nature or a broken water pipe, knows the mess that it creates. Flooded carpeting needs to be cleaned and dried quickly before mold and mildew have a chance to grow. When faced with a situation like this a homeowner needs the help of a professional flood cleanup service.
The most important step in water damage cleanup, naturally, is to remove the water from the structure. Don't wait to call for help. It only takes a few days for mold and mildew to develop, so any hesitation on the part of the homeowner could lead to more damage and extra expense.
The best professional Water Damage Cleanup in Salt Lake City Utah will answer calls for help 24 hours a day. They use high-power equipment to extract water from wet carpets and flooded basements, then follow up with specialized drying equipment. To ensure that all carpet, flooring, furniture, and upholstery are thoroughly dried. Their trained technicians use meters to test for moisture. They will use the drying equipment again if necessary to be certain everything is completely dry. If the water problem is not taken care of promptly and mold is discovered, the water damage clean up service offers mold clean up and removal. One important point to remember. Water damage is covered by most property insurance policies, but not all insurance will cover the cost of mold removal.
The Water Damage Cleanup Salt Lake City Utah also offers carpet and upholstery cleaning. The usual method of cleaning carpet is to use shampoo, foam, or dry foam and a bristle brush to loosen dirt and then vacuum it away after the carpet has dried. An entirely different method is used by the Water Damage Cleanup in Salt Lake City Utah. Instead of detergents or chemicals, their process uses non-toxic, environmentally friendly CO2 as the release agent. CO2 releases bubbles that penetrate the carpet fibers and dissolve grease, dirt, and pet stains. The dirt is then propelled to the surface to be extracted. This process has many advantages over soap and water or steam cleaning. CO2 leaves no residue to attract dirt and carpet dries faster because this method uses 1/5 of the water used in traditional carpet cleaning processes.
Cleaning upholstery is another matter all together. There are many upholstery fabrics that need special treatment, but the care labels on the furniture do not give much information on how to safely clean these fabrics. Most use one of the three cleaning codes for upholstery which are W, S, and X. W means the fabric can be safely cleaned with water based products. S stands for solvent cleaning and X means do not clean at all. The technicians who work for the Water Damage Cleanup Salt Lake City Utah are trained in the proper techniques of upholstery cleaning and know what is safe to use on different types of fabrics.
Visit the website of the water damage cleanup service for more information on their cleaning services or to schedule an appointment. Customers will also find special offers on carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as water damage cleanup services. Homeowners can put their trust in this professional cleaning service to do an excellent job and help them with the overwhelming task of removing excess water from their homes.
Mr. Chem Dry provides professional
[carpet cleaning in Salt Lake City
Utah](http://www.mrcd.com/) to both home and business owners. We specialize in water damage in SLC UT.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors Part 2
- 7 Reasons to Choose Tiles for Your Home
- 6 Ways To Redesign Your Home After Covid-19
- Choosing the Right Basin for Your Bathroom
- Electrical Safety Tips & Hazards
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors, Part 1
- Maintenance Basics for Heat Pumps
- Types Of Humidifiers: Understanding The Pros And Cons
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE MAGNIFYING COSMETIC MIRROR
- Best Random Orbital Sanders for Woodworking
- What Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Carpenter?
- How To Choose Interior Doors
- How To Size A Space Heater For Your Home
- Roof Replacement- 8 Critical Signs That Show You Need It
- Are You Looking for Remodeling Experts?
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations