3 Important Tips on Registering for a Domain Name
- Author Desmond Ang
- Published January 4, 2012
- Word count 460
Your domain name is your identity on the Internet. It is the very first thing you need to get started in your Email Marketing business. This article will share with you the 3 important things you need to note when registering for a Domain name.
Your domain name is your identity on the Internet. It is the very first thing you need to get started in your Email Marketing business. You can go to Domain name service providers like GoDaddy or Namecheap to register your Domain name for your website.
Tip #1: Do a Keyword Research First on your preferred Domain name. Your domain name for your website is a very important aspect of your Email Marketing business since it is the first site you would point your visitors to. Before you rush off to buy your domain name, do a Keyword research using Google AdWords Keyword tool.
The Keyword tool can check the popularity of your domain name in Google. The more popular the keyword you use for your domain name, the easier your website can be found by the netizens. The Keyword tool can also give you ideas of names to use for your domain name. By typing your keyword, you will be able to see the various related words that Internet users search by. You will be surprised by the results you get! A well-chosen domain name would also be very valuable in case you are selling your website in the future.
Tip #2 Don't forget the Coupon Code!
When you have found your preferred domain name, don't forget about the promotion coupon code the Domain name service provider may provide you sometimes. This can save you some cash. From experience, the coupon code from the service provider would be best rather than other coupon codes you may find elsewhere.
Tip #3 Go for 1 year shared hosting
There are various pricing and types of hosting plans that the domain service provider like GoDaddy may provide. Go for 1 year shared hosting. Your domain name is like your shop in cyberspace. You don't just open your shop and close it the next month. Going for 1 year hosting would save you the amount you spend on hosting in the long run as you pay less per month compared to paying on a monthly basis. Commit yourself to the business for at least a year and you will succeed! Since you are starting off with your Internet business, shared hosting will suffice as dedicated hosting is only needed when you have huge base of subscribers or if you have a lot of resources online.
So remember to do your Keyword search before buying your domain name, don't forget the Coupon code and go for 1 year shared hosting!
All the best in your Internet business journey!
Desmond will share with you how your mailbox can be your ATM (Auto Teller Machine). You will be able to get CASH whenever you need it just by sending emails. Go to
here Now !Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses
- The Benefits of Web-Based Systems for Business