Harness Nature's Free Energy with Solar Outside Lighting
- Author Marianne Porter
- Published January 18, 2012
- Word count 555
Solar outside lighting is an alternative that is available to everyone who is looking for a way to save money while adding beauty and character to your home and property. More affordable than ever before, solar exterior lights are popping up everywhere. Solar outside lighting products are both versatile as well as maintenance free. Imagine adding lighting to your property without any wires or higher electric bills.
Unlike many products, the batteries are always included in your solar outside lighting products. Solar outside lights are like mini satellites. Each solar light is equipped with its own individual solar cell which collects energy from the sun during the day. This energy is channeled to recharge the batteries during daylight hours. The life span of these rechargeable batteries is 1,000 nights.
Solar outside lighting products use LED bulbs. A LED bulb gives off light at a greater intensity than an incandescent bulb. An incandescent bulb glows all around itself. In contrast, a LED bulb disperses the light at a different angle; therefore, the light from a LED bulb shines in a more direct path. Unlike the incandescent bulb which burns out at the most inopportune times, the LED bulb is designed to last at least 25 years. Because the LED bulbs do not give off any heat, they are a safer alternative to incandescent bulbs.
Installation of solar outside lighting products is as easy as opening the box and sticking them into the ground or placing them where desired. No special tools are required. However, it is important to place your solar outside light where the solar panel will be able to collect plenty of sunlight for recharging. Make sure to allow the exterior solar light to fully charge itself upon installation. This is done by 1 or 2 days of exposure to the sunlight which will fully charge the battery. The next step is, sit back and enjoy.
Solar outside lighting products are virtually maintenance-free. Simply keep the solar panel clear from any debris and replace the battery every 3 to 4 years. Each light even turns itself on and off every day. Each solar exterior light contains its own photocell. This photocell detects the level of darkness. This photocell allows the solar light to turn itself on at sun set and turn itself back off at sun rise.
Solar outside lighting products come in many different styles and designs. Solar lights can be used for multiple purposes around the home, garden, and property. Solar exterior lights can be both decorative and purposeful. Solar outside lights can range from motion security lighting, to cute little animal figurines which light up at night. Multiple selections of solar garden lighting products are accessible in today’s market. Many people are choosing to accent their landscape, light up their walkways, light the garage or sheds, lighten the dark areas around the home, even decorate at Christmas time with attractive outside solar Christmas lights. Imagine having the freedom to decorate at Christmas without raising that electric bill.
Start saving money and energy today by using clean renewable solar power to add beauty and security to your property. No more extension cords. No more high electric bills. No more forgetting to turn a light on or off. Even during a power outage, you can still have lights. Outside solar lighting is an attractive alternative to electric lighting.
Marianne Porter is the author who has enjoyed the benefits and savings of solar outside lighting products and loves sharing this information with others. Please visit http://www.solarlightsoutletstore.com for more information and for a wide selection of discount solar outside lighting products and start saving today. Shipping is free on all orders within the United States.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- For what we need backsplash in kitchen?
- Simple and Easy Residential Interior Design Ideas
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- Blinds - A Breakdown of 10 Type of Blinds
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- The unique beauty of backsplash tiles
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t