Gourmet Coffee Beans - My Odyssey Into the World of Coffee Beans That Truly Taste Divine
- Author Frank J Albas
- Published January 14, 2012
- Word count 474
I have always been a lover of coffee. But like almost all regular coffee drinkers, I never knew that there was something out there that was a lot better than what you find at the local supermarket. It is true that in the last ten years or so, I had evolved from buying ground coffee to purchasing real coffee beans, and then grinding them just before using them. Then I advanced from a drip coffee maker to a devoted user of the French Press coffee maker.
My giant leap forward came several years ago when I was first introduced to the wonders of roasting one's own coffee beans by a friend. He himself had tasted coffee made with freshly roasted beans about ten years ago at an upscale coffee shop in Richmond, Virginia. After having been a regular customer at the cafe, he moved to Phoenix, Arizona, to finish a university degree in business. Before he left, he bemoaned the fact to the shop owner that he would be soon without the benefit of his great coffee. The owner told him that that was no problem: he could start roasting the coffee beans himself. That is exactly what my friend decided to do-he became a home roaster.
He bought a brand new home coffee roaster for about $80, then ordered green coffee beans online, and proceeded to carve out a path that he was to continue to the present day-that is of enjoying the world's greatest coffee in every cup he drank.
When my friend first introduced me to the idea of home roasting, I was not prepared to spend about $80 on a home roasting machine. He then informed me that certain popcorn poppers would do almost as well.
That's when I decided to check Walgreens, a nearby pharmacy, for such a machine. I found Kitchen Gourmet, a rotary style air popper there for about $9.
I must admit that it was with a certain amount of trepidation that I accomplished my first roast. I placed the popper next to the kitchen sink and about three and a half minutes later, the coffee beans were done, roasted to a beautiful medium brown color, just awaiting to be ground and brewed for the most perfect cup of coffee that you can imagine.
Several years later, I am ready to take the next step in this bold adventure: to introduce to the world the exhilaration of roasting their own beans; or if you're not prepared to take the plunge, to at least buy freshly roasted beans imported from all over the world. You are going to give your palate the treat of its life! Order the world's best tasting gourmet coffee beans. You may buy these fresh roasted or green online now. Do it now! Start out on your own adventure in savoring the world's most popular beverage.
p>Frank Albas is an online retail merchant of gourmet coffee beans, both roasted and green.
Order the world's best tasting gourmet coffee. You may buy these fresh roasted coffee beans online now at Divine Coffee.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living