Dante's Simplified: SEO - Doing It Right The First Time
- Author Dante Wong
- Published February 13, 2012
- Word count 422
Search Engine Optimization or SEO -as it is popularly known as- is the internet marketing strategy of improving the visibility of a website in the search engine results. The objective of SEO is to academically improve the organic search results. SEO works on the premise that the more frequently a page appears on a website, the more visitors it will have. Now think in terms of a large number of pages which appear in the search engine results. The competition among them to increase the appearance in frequency now is determined by how far up the search result they are. The user can seek websites by searching images, videos, local search or product category specific search.
The mechanics that drive SEO depend on which search engines are preferred, how a Search engine works, what are the popular searches, what is the search trend etc? All these variables call for the use of keywords and tagging the websites and content to ensure that they are more visible during the search engine results.
The whole SEO concept is driven by one and only one factor-"keyword". Choosing the right keyword is the primary step. The keywords should be able to give a customer a lucid picture about the product or service that a website exhibits. The keyword should be chosen according to the following criteria:
• It should be able to target the specific market that is looking for the content related to it.
• It should compete with fewer websites targeting the same keyword
• One should be able to optimize keywords that people actually use
All of these factors can be determined using the search tools of the search engine. Almost all the search engines help check the competition to figure out how to optimize a particular keyword for a better page rank. This is achieved via article marketing and other methods.
Then come the tags. These key identifiers must be included in the URL of the web pages to ensure that the customers are easily able to identify your services and they also help in the appropriate indexing of the web pages to yield more efficient search results.
Then one can use the concept of links to help increase the footfall on his/her website thereby increasing the page rank. This is achieved by the use of back link which directs the footfall off one website onto another when the customers find easy access to a particular product or service listed there.
SEO techniques revolve around boosting footfall via the appropriate use of keywords.
There are no posted comments.
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business